3D-Daz Fan Art Daz3D & Photoshop Fan Art, Wallpapers & Sigs

Should Shelly's Future Past Be Fully Lesbian Or Have Bisexual Content Added?

• Fully Lesbian

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Both, Lesbian & Bisexual

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Added a poll at the top of the page, poll is live until couple of days before Shelly's Future Past goes live to the public, just wanted to see what everyone thoughts are on the content added or to be added

This is only regarding the sexual side content, not the main story as the main story is and will always be lesbian story

Male characters will still be part of the game as some of them have a huge plot within the story

But, the poll is only regarding the side sexual content only and nothing else

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

Added a poll at the top of the page, poll is live until couple of days before Shelly's Future Past goes live to the public, just wanted to see what everyone thoughts are on the content added or to be added

This is only regarding the sexual side content, not the main story as the main story is and will always be lesbian story

Male characters will still be part of the game as some of them have a huge plot within the story

But, the poll is only regarding the side sexual content only and nothing else
Philippa said: it is "Blindingly Obvious" :WeSmart: :whistle::giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Philippa said: it is "Blindingly Obvious" :WeSmart: :whistle::giggle:
I know what you would like, I know what I would like, but, it's mainly for what everyone wants to see

personally I know I am going to piss some people off that might want dominate male taking advantage of Shelly, but, not that type of game

There is only one dominate male and he does not have sex or tries to have sex with Shelly, he has a female side kick and may capture Shelly and may tie her up and torture her with sex machines, but the sexual scenes for side content is Shelly getting out of certain situations or she needs something in return, both with lesbian and bi but, I just wanted to see what everyone wants added

Last edited:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
It's "might" happen it's part of the main story, which is why, the main "EVIL" male character which I have not told anyone about has a female side kick, even if sex machines are used, the female side kick will be doing all the torturing and if any battles between her and Shelly, may or may not happen :giggle:, the male character won't touch her, I am trying to write this without giving main plots away on the main story, it's dam hard :ROFLMAO:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It's "might" happen it's part of the main story, which is why, the main "EVIL" male character which I have not told anyone about has a female side kick, even if sex machines are used, the female side kick will be doing all the torturing and if any battles between her and Shelly, may or may not happen :giggle:, the male character won't touch her, I am trying to write this without giving main plots away on the main story, it's dam hard :ROFLMAO:
OK, Waiting, it will be foreseen :unsure::sneaky:

• Red Heart

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It will be interesting to see, because Shelly's "victims" won't be sexually frustrated women, right? in which case her missions are all the more difficult. Fighting evil and winning is hard, and requires some special "skills" :giggle:
I am patient and eager to admire these skills of hers :coffee:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
It will be interesting to see, because Shelly's "victims" won't be sexually frustrated women, right? in which case her missions are all the more difficult. Fighting evil and winning is hard, and requires some special "skills" :giggle:
I am patient and eager to admire these skills of hers :coffee:
Shelly's "victims" won't be sexually frustrated women, right?
You will see :devilish:

her missions are all the more difficult.
Her mission changes, when they realize what the heck is actually happening

I am patient and eager to admire these skills of hers
All will play out within all the episodes, in a funny way

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
You will see :devilish:

Her mission changes, when they realize what the heck is actually happening

All will play out within all the episodes, in a funny way
OK, just do something credible. And if you need more sources of inspiration ..., old movies and stuff ...;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
If male character would think to touch her you can prove male character it's bad idea in this way ;)
View attachment 3665849
You can name him Kazanovaromeo :sneaky:
it's not about male characters, I made a poll about what everyone would like to be in my game, for the extra side content part of the game only, either fully lesbian or with bi content added

I know that many players will prefer the lesbian only and avoid all bi content, I do the same within other games, and I know some will prefer bi added as well, but this is just for the side content that is not part of the story, just wanted to see what everyone thoughts were with it