Tool RPGM DazedMTLTool - A tool that provides quality MTL translations using ChatGPT

Apr 18, 2024
depending on the model's size, it could also run on huggingface inference (serverless and free)
I have the llm Mistral-Small-Instruct-2409 running on my PC now, no clue yet on how to integrate it with this tool though, need to remove/rewrite everything that is using the openai modules, custom prompts, etc. didnt have time to read through everything, I try to have a prototype done by next week...(XD)

Last edited:

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I have the llm Mistral-Small-Instruct-2409 running on my PC now, no clue yet on how to integrate it with this tool though, need to remove/rewrite everything that is using the openai modules, custom prompts, etc. didnt have time to read through everything, I try to have a prototype done by next week...(XD)
I recommend you uncouple everything that uses the openai lib into a separate module and then use the dependency inversion principle

Reactions: Destruction9000

PossiblyAPerson

May 28, 2019
I was experimenting with translating a game, and for some reason gpt-4o-mini seems to be consistently throwing up on only the Skills.json file.

JSON:
extractTranslation Error: Invalid control character at: line 4 column 16 (char 383) on String {
    "Line1": "Hammer Technique. Infuse the wrath of your skills into a hammer strike to knock the enemy away. Perform a powerful attack on a single enemy with a medium chance to inflict the 'sinking' and 'knockdown' states.",
    "Line2": "Hammer Technique. Crush any tough enemy with the ultimate violent strike. Perform a very powerful attack on a single enemy.",
    "Line3": ",
    "Line4": ",
}
For whatever reason it isn't correctly matching quotes on empty lines. Is altering the prompt the best approach for fixing this?

PossiblyAPerson

May 28, 2019
Also, while I'm here, is the images module usable for translating images? It doesn't seem to work out of the box so I wasn't sure if anyone actually used it. My expectations aren't particularly high here, but it seemed like something that could be useful.

Last edited: