RPGM Abandoned DC-DBZ Side Mission [v2.5] [SpiceyCaleb]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Caleb Spicer

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I've tried your 2 games

1 the DC / Dragon ball is short but being a concept demo I do not complain about the final CG with C18 very good

the important one is the other the idea is good and it seems ridiculous that it has almost more sex than something unlimited

the CG but for polishing looks very good

although I advise you that if you can pass to another engine better as Rempy or Unity for example

the idea of making a Dc slave maker seems to me excellent

but so that it does not look like a copy of SOMETHING U I would go a little further and expand or even start training and capturing slaves from another universe like MARVEL or Disney and then back to DC

the tentacles is a good idea but to punish disobedient slaves the part of the training would have to be more classic making you Lex who takes care of it

It would also take a basic story and above all explain or create a mechanic to capture slaves that appear magically in the dungeon is to have a very loose script

what of the mind control artifact better to leave it for Sunset7

I would personally prefer a more classic orange trainer type where you are the one who subdues little by little the victim hasdta make her your obedient slave punishing her if she behaves badly or rewarding her if she does it well

and then if you want to put combat mechanics is easy using the captured slaves you can try to capture more powerful slaves to the "pokemon"
luck with your game I hope to see much more interesting content of it soon
Thank you for all the feedback!
And I actually have tried different engines (ren'py and Unity) but I'm just awful at using them.
And honestly, I do plan to expand the games scope, so it covers DC, Marvel, maybe Disney and/or some anime, etc.

And thank you so much again for the feedback!
If you have any more questions about the game or anything, you can email me at spiceycaleb@gmail.com

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Anyone else see a game labeled the genre 'Humor' and just cringe somewhat. As it's often not very good. :/

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
Not everyone knows how to follow SemVer aka Semantic Versioning
until now i didnt even know what it was called but to me personaly it would just make sense that if a game is 1.0 or later atleast its main story is complete and playable

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
until now i didnt even know what it was called but to me personaly it would just make sense that if a game is 1.0 or later atleast its main story is complete and playable
Even if your main story is playable, is it complete and final? If its not complete, 1.0 shouldnt be used unless its feature complete.

Caleb Spicer

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
@Caleb Spicer still no not working it told that some rpgvx was missing i installed it then too nothing it shows black screen and then dissapears
Well are you trying to actually open and edit it, or just play the game?
Because you shouldn't have to download anything to just play it.

Caleb Spicer

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
@Caleb Spicer whenever o tried to open it before installing rpgvx it used to say rpg is not installed then after installing it open an empty frame and goes of
I'm sorry to hear that @DANDC
What kind of PC are you using? Windows or Mac?
And if you want, you can DM me or email me, and I'll answer faster.
Thank you for your patience.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote