RPGM Abandoned DC-DBZ Side Mission [v2.5] [SpiceyCaleb]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
@Caleb Spicer Didn't play the game yet but judging by your drawings and the ingame pictures I can tell you that your artstyle is very good

Caleb Spicer

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
@Caleb Spicer Didn't play the game yet but judging by your drawings and the ingame pictures I can tell you that your artstyle is very good
Sorry, @jowishg , but I'm actually not the artist. I commissioned the artwork in this side game by .

And does most of the work for my main game.

Unfortunately (like most young men) I'm incredibly broke right now, but I have a set up to help pay for all commissions. Although I encourage people to never pay unless they have the money.

Either way, I'm sure and would both love your support! ( did Android 18, does all DC characters.)

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
Dev's Patreon page is gone...is this project abandoned already? The idea seemed nice.

Caleb Spicer

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Dev's Patreon page is gone...is this project abandoned already? The idea seemed nice.
Sorry, Patreon cancelled my account for "fraud", even though that idea is ridiculious. Now I have no Patrons again.
Anyway, my new account is .

Reactions: Feddy

Caleb Spicer

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Oh, I see. I'm sorry then. I'll keep following the thread :)
Actually, if you're gonna keep your eye on this, you might as well check out my short Halloween mini-game.

Check out description to this picture:

Reactions: Feddy

Caleb Spicer

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Sorry for taking such a long time to respond, but my Patreon is no longer a concern.
I just deleted my new one, because I don't like their rules and obvious bias towards "erotic" accounts.

Caleb Spicer

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Is this still being worked on?
Sort of... I'm postponing any more work for the foreseeable future, but I will make sure to eventually put everything I have already into my game.

If you want to see some of my other stuff, I have my Hentai Foundry account .

Borklaser

Dec 21, 2018
well all the links are dead and i cant find anything in the creator's HF page either, as a dc game it looked promising but sadly its gone.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote