molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
With no audio at all I can not get into this game to see if it's any good or not. Really how can dev make a game with no audio track at all. It's dry and boring no better than a gif animation.

PSY8

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2023
With no audio at all I can not get into this game to see if it's any good or not. Really how can dev make a game with no audio track at all. It's dry and boring no better than a gif animation.
what do you mean by that can you elaborate a bit on what you mean

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Is there even enough content to give it a try...coz the chanel log does not tell much.

PSY8

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2023
Is there even enough content to give it a try...coz the chanel log does not tell much.
I can't understand what you mean if you mean the little update it's because from the beginning of January until last week I had university exams and didn't have much free time

May 11, 2023
I'm interested in joining the discord but the invite link seems to have expired, also even though content is short it seems to have alot of potential so good luck with development.

Last edited:

PSY8

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2023
I'm interested in joining the discord but the invite link seems to have expired, also even thought content is short it seems to have alot of potential so good luck with development.
Yes this happens with discord link I don't know how to fix it here is another link
relatively little content it's because I'm a student and since the beginning of January to mid-February I had exams now I should have more free time and I'll try to add more stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: weezywasnthere

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Hello dev I found two bugs at the start when you came home. View attachment 3441927 - View attachment 3441928
and i must say i love this game and can´t wait for more :)
Had the same two bugs, it looks like the names are written wrong in these lines, so the game doesnt know who is Jul (insted of Jully and lill insted of Lilly or what is the name of the sister/roommate, they are not even in the Girls, and you see them only 3 times, so i dont remember their names).

PSY8

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2023
Had the same two bugs, it looks like the names are written wrong in these lines, so the game doesnt know who is Jul (insted of Jully and lill insted of Lilly or what is the name of the sister/roommate, they are not even in the Girls, and you see them only 3 times, so i dont remember their names).
this is a perfectly true conclusion