VN Unity Abandoned Dead Dating [v1.2] [Ryu]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Lolito1234

Dec 14, 2019
Guys, help me understand. I subscribed in April and I got the key to the early access mode, does it mean I will have the key to the full version today? I did not recieve any mail for now

Lumigii

Jul 7, 2021
O acesso antecipado de Dead Dating foi lançado hoje, podemos obtê-lo aqui em f95zone? O acesso antecipado é pago :(

Bepismax

Mar 30, 2020
Guys, help me understand. I subscribed in April and I got the key to the early access mode, does it mean I will have the key to the full version today? I did not recieve any mail for now
Based on what he said in his facebook group page.

Dear sponsors, after the final packing, an inexplicable BUG was found when testing with a new database, so it has to be re-tested, so the time of the shelf may have to be delayed by hours.

Early Access's CD Key has been sent to everyone, and the letter will be sent a little later. Please go to your sponsor database and you will be able to see it.
got the key, and I'm going to have a good time with the new key.
is assisting in testing this nasty bug, and may not send a reply message for the time being... the
version will be released later today. Sorry for the inconvenience. > ′′ <

Reactions: Lolito1234

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Why there are suddenly so many new account begging for a CD-Key non-stop? There are almost 20 posts back to back begging :mad:
People, be patient. Even if you make 50 or 100 posts begging it won't make people sharing their CD-Key. It Will be here eventually if it CAN be here. You are not the only one who wants it.

Jrfox4391

Jun 19, 2019
The henry route after the chair scene in day 4 it freeze? Or its me?
Most likely no one will know... I'm assuming that literally 99% of the people here don't have a key to early access. Maybe message Ryu. You should find someone to help get your key to a person who will crack it, if you want to.

Reactions: Zammy012

Jeiku

Feb 5, 2021
Hello everyone, I just want to ask if anu of you have the full version of the game? TIA

GreenPhoenix

May 28, 2018
Even if someone does share a key, the full game isn't scheduled to be finished until December 23. Got a ways to go for the full game.

Jan 26, 2019
Hello everyone, I just want to ask if anu of you have the full version of the game? TIA
There's only the full early acess version but you need the key and i don't think anyone posted it here yet. The full final version will only become available in december

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes