VN Unity Abandoned Dead Dating [v1.2] [Ryu]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Furballdammam

Oct 5, 2020
I highly doubt it will be done in July. I'll be shocked if it's finished before the end of the year considering how many routes there are.
The first few people who became Patreons during April promo already should’ve gotten the full game. The rest of us unfortunate ones will be getting in July according to Ryu

Cyzar

Jan 22, 2021
[QUOTE = "diana1038, postagem: 5921158, membro: 3779159"]
sim, você precisa de uma chave de cd, mas talvez alguém compartilhe sua chave algum dia, mas eu duvido. muito provavelmente veremos algum tipo de crack quando a versão completa for lançada
[/CITAR]
O The game is great, I really want to be able to play it in full, in adult mode, I found the mechanics good, and the graphics even better, wow, the guys are very nice and beautiful, I've become a fan, I want to play faster

Reactions: jasperrayn

Bepismax

Mar 30, 2020
They updated that they will be giving the EA keys to people who purchased the game on 30.07.2021.
Which is great news!

dionisvs

Oct 22, 2020
Hey, I became a patron thinking I would get access to the full game. If anyone has they key, pls DM me, I’ll can show you the receipt. Thx!
You didn't get the key because the campaign had ended. But Ryu will open a new campaign, so if you continue to be a patron and donate on the next campaing, he might give you an access key

dionisvs

Oct 22, 2020
Early access key will be sent to all sponsors on July 30, so let's hope someone with a good heart share with us :LOL:

Jrfox4391

Jun 19, 2019
Realistically nothing bad would come out of sharing a code. It was Ryu's first mistake making it so exclusive and ridiculously short of a kickstarter or whatever you'd call it. Thinking it would really reach high limits, he was way in over his head. Worst that could happen is he revokes or bans somehow the shared codes. (Which hopefully a trooper will do for us anyways or share it to a person who cracks games to make it somehow not require a code in the first place) Realistically though he's already earned a shit ton of money and wouldn't even need to do that. People wouldn't want a code for this game had he not made it hard or difficult to get the NSFW version. He has spoken on how he might do another kickstarter or some sort of way to get the NSFW again in the future because i'm sure he knows the SFW version won't perform for shit otherwise and he'd be flooded with "Are there nsfw pictures" "how do you get the sex scenes?"

I just don't think the way he campaigned this was smart at all. He expected way too much out of it. These campaigns are here for funding the game, and i'm sure the funding was astronomically priced up in the goal just so they can make initial gain off of it, essentially already making profit. This is why he might re-sell the NSFW version because he knows the SFW pretty much won't get him any sort of over time royalty.

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Realistically nothing bad would come out of sharing a code. It was Ryu's first mistake making it so exclusive and ridiculously short of a kickstarter or whatever you'd call it. Thinking it would really reach high limits, he was way in over his head. Worst that could happen is he revokes or bans somehow the shared codes. (Which hopefully a trooper will do for us anyways or share it to a person who cracks games to make it somehow not require a code in the first place) Realistically though he's already earned a shit ton of money and wouldn't even need to do that. People wouldn't want a code for this game had he not made it hard or difficult to get the NSFW version. He has spoken on how he might do another kickstarter or some sort of way to get the NSFW again in the future because i'm sure he knows the SFW version won't perform for shit otherwise and he'd be flooded with "Are there nsfw pictures" "how do you get the sex scenes?"

I just don't think the way he campaigned this was smart at all. He expected way too much out of it. These campaigns are here for funding the game, and i'm sure the funding was astronomically priced up in the goal just so they can make initial gain off of it, essentially already making profit. This is why he might re-sell the NSFW version because he knows the SFW pretty much won't get him any sort of over time royalty.
I think his expectations did not match with the time either like we're in the middle of a pandemic, a bunch of people that could potentially support the games was laid off because of it. personally, I didn't find it very interesting the idea of code to be able to run the full game, but it's not my game so who knows

dionisvs

Oct 22, 2020
the release date of the game and CD-KEY has been posponed to July 31st. And yes, the idea of code to be able to run the full game is so meh, maybe he hopes that with the key there will be no leaks, but I doubt that will happen, it will eventually leak anyway (like someone making a crack version)

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes