VN Unity Abandoned Dead Dating [v1.2] [Ryu]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

yngstud7778

Jul 9, 2019
Yes, version 1.7.8b introduces new checks. It also requests and shares your IP address. Do what you want with this information.

Since this patch doesn't introduce anything meaningful (like new content), I'll skip it until the new version comes out in December or whenever.

The last version that included new content was 1.7.7. The CDKey verification system has been disabled, so it is no longer possible to register the game with the keys. However, you can do this:

How to get version 1.7.7 running
  • Run the game once if you've never launched it before. Exit once you are in the CD Key check screen.
  • If you DO NOT have any savegames yet - do this (this will erase all previous savegames):
    • Download DDSaveData.txt and copy it to %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\FYMM\DeadDating. (*)
  • If you DO HAVE savegames or want to fiddle with it yourself:
    • Open your own copy of DDSaveData.txt located at %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\FYMM\DeadDating. (*).
    • Find "CDkActive":{"__type" : "System.Int32"0} and replace the 0 with a 1.
    • Save the file.
  • Launch the game and be happy
(*) The fastest way to get to that folder is copying the bold part, then press WIN+R, paste it there, press Enter to confirm.

It should be less surprising now why the author of the game *warns* other people not to share their savegames (for "security reasons"). This way you could easily bypass their "protection".

I no longer have a copy of 1.7.7 and it seems that you can no longer download it from itch.io. Maybe someone else still has it.

Final note on this topic: All these petty anti-piracy efforts are nothing but a joke. This time could have been better spent on improving the game or adding new content. Not one, but two "anti-piracy" releases show where this author's priority lies: trying to make sure their system of milking their patrons still work.

Cheers,
So im trying to figure this out on MAC. Can i have instructions on that?

KolTkari

Aug 1, 2021
Yes, version 1.7.8b introduces new checks. It also requests and shares your IP address. Do what you want with this information.

Since this patch doesn't introduce anything meaningful (like new content), I'll skip it until the new version comes out in December or whenever.

The last version that included new content was 1.7.7. The CDKey verification system has been disabled, so it is no longer possible to register the game with the keys. However, you can do this:

How to get version 1.7.7 running
  • Run the game once if you've never launched it before. Exit once you are in the CD Key check screen.
  • If you DO NOT have any savegames yet - do this (this will erase all previous savegames):
    • Download DDSaveData.txt and copy it to %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\FYMM\DeadDating. (*)
  • If you DO HAVE savegames or want to fiddle with it yourself:
    • Open your own copy of DDSaveData.txt located at %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\FYMM\DeadDating. (*).
    • Save the file.
  • Launch the game and be happy
(*) The fastest way to get to that folder is copying the bold part, then press WIN+R, paste it there, press Enter to confirm.

It should be less surprising now why the author of the game *warns* other people not to share their savegames (for "security reasons"). This way you could easily bypass their "protection".

I no longer have a copy of 1.7.7 and it seems that you can no longer download it from itch.io. Maybe someone else still has it.

Final note on this topic: All these petty anti-piracy efforts are nothing but a joke. This time could have been better spent on improving the game or adding new content. Not one, but two "anti-piracy" releases show where this author's priority lies: trying to make sure their system of milking their patrons still work.

Cheers,
I'm sorry to bother you but i think i have an issue using this way.
First i tried using your first way which means i downloaded the DDSaveData and copy it to folder like you said (i replaced the old savedata with this new one) because this is the first time i play this game. Well it does work and i could play the game but the save game function didn't work properly. Everytime i save the game in the slot it just disappeared right after i open the save game in the game again. Therefore i tried remove all the game and tested the second way.
The second way worked at first because i can save game this time and they didn't disappeared but this can only last for a few minutes i guess. When the game continue to move to the next scene or next day or the automatic save of the game (one of these causes i think) => all my save are deleted once again (You can see in the picture that my save file 3 and 4 are disappeared and i can only save the game right at the moment i was progressing the game and pray that it won't delete this one too save file 1 and 2). Therefore, i have to find a time when i can save so it won't delete this save too. This makes me unable to return to the past events and make the choice again, i can only progress with the game T_T. I hope you read this and can find a way to help me. Thank you very much :")
Edited: I think the problem may be caused when i tried using the eye of truth function in the game, so i will stop using this because it seems i can play normally from here
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
So im trying to figure this out on MAC. Can i have instructions on that?
According to the the path for Mac should be ~/Library/Preferences/com.FYMM.DeadDating.plist

I'm sorry to bother you but i think i have an issue using this way.
First i tried using your first way which means i downloaded the DDSaveData and copy it to folder like you said (i replaced the old savedata with this new one) because this is the first time i play this game. Well it does work and i could play the game but the save game function didn't work properly. Everytime i save the game in the slot it just disappeared right after i open the save game in the game again. Therefore i tried remove all the game and tested the second way.
The second way worked at first because i can save game this time and they didn't disappeared but this can only last for a few minutes i guess. When the game continue to move to the next scene or next day or the automatic save of the game (one of these causes i think) => all my save are deleted once again (You can see in the picture that my save file 3 and 4 are disappeared and i can only save the game right at the moment i was progressing the game and pray that it won't delete this one too save file 1 and 2). Therefore, i have to find a time when i can save so it won't delete this save too. This makes me unable to return to the past events and make the choice again, i can only progress with the game T_T. I hope you read this and can find a way to help me. Thank you very much :")
Edited: I think the problem may be caused when i tried using the eye of truth function in the game, so i will stop using this because it seems i can play normally from here
View attachment 1415166
Hrmm that sucks. Does anyone else also have this problem?

Cheers,

amipedro

Nov 21, 2018
Does anybody have a recent walktrough? I know theres one to the demo but do you have one for the full game now that its released?

evildoge

Sep 13, 2021
Hello, it's me again.

Note: This will not work for 1.7.8b that was released after my post was made. Refer to my other comment for more information.

Let's try something more interesting this time. Why try version 1.7.7 when we can already bypass the new 1.7.8 protection.

• Download version 1.7.8 from .
  • Download the DeadBating crack from the attachment and extract it into the game folder
  • Run the game
First launch of the game might take an additional second or two. If everything went well you'll be able to press start. If nothing happens or the game crashes I messed up somewhere. Please let me know in this case.

Cheers,
hello where exactly do i extract the dead bating crack into?

KolTkari

Aug 1, 2021
in the 1.7.7 version do ur saves actually save once closing the game?
You need to use the second way like I8rude told us to do and the save file will work, the first way won't let you save the game:
  • Save the file.
Also the 1.7.8b cracking method won't work anymore as I8rude said "This will not work for 1.7.8b that was released after my post was made ". You can only play with the cracked 1.7.7

Reactions: vincegeoge18

YukiRj

Jun 12, 2017
Hello, it's me again.

Note: This will not work for 1.7.8b that was released after my post was made. Refer to my other comment for more information.

Let's try something more interesting this time. Why try version 1.7.7 when we can already bypass the new 1.7.8 protection.

• Download version 1.7.8 from .
  • Download the DeadBating crack from the attachment and extract it into the game folder
  • Run the game
First launch of the game might take an additional second or two. If everything went well you'll be able to press start. If nothing happens or the game crashes I messed up somewhere. Please let me know in this case.

Cheers,
Hello I'm playing in mobile so I really have no idea whewhere to find the game folder for some strange reason the folder might have a different name Tnt

Jan 14, 2019
It looks like he released a new Public Demo on Itch.io.

I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but if the screenshots are for the demo, it looks like it finished introducing all of the characters.

It says no sexy times, so its probably just the same types of cg (naked dudes being dudes) with black bars.

Edit: Actually because the game's coming out, he delisted the old adult demo and is going to delete it at the end of november. So it looks like he is making the only demo the censored fleshed out one.

Here is the link to the newest old one :

Last edited:

perles75

May 16, 2020
It looks like he released a new Public Demo on Itch.io.

I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but if the screenshots are for the demo, it looks like it finished introducing all of the characters.

It says no sexy times, so its probably just the same types of cg (naked dudes being dudes) with black bars.

Edit: Actually because the game's coming out, he delisted the old adult demo and is going to delete it at the end of november. So it looks like he is making the only demo the censored fleshed out one.

Here is the link to the newest old one :
better and better I see... :rolleyes:

Aug 3, 2021
You need to use the second way like I8rude told us to do and the save file will work, the first way won't let you save the game:
  • Save the file.
Also the 1.7.8b cracking method won't work anymore as I8rude said "This will not work for 1.7.8b that was released after my post was made ". You can only play with the cracked 1.7.7
Yep, I did that but it stillnot saving :(

Jranhoka

Oct 5, 2021
[QUOTE = "YukiRj, postagem: 6689216, membro: 66051"]
Olá, estou jogando no celular, então realmente não tenho ideia de onde encontrar a pasta do jogo por algum motivo estranho, a pasta pode ter um nome diferente Tnt
[/CITAR]
hello good afternoon can you send me the android file

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes