VN Unity Abandoned Dead Dating [v1.2] [Ryu]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Kerapac

Jan 9, 2021
I think it will take a while to crack the game, because it seems that to play we will have to use the itchio app and use a key.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Is there a steam version? Those big cracking group might already hv cracked it.
Also, are there gonna be Patches and DLCs?

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Its available only itchio and google play
Yes, the safe-for-work aka non-sexual content is available for sale in itch.io and google play store.
However, the not-safe-for-work aka the explicit content one is only available for previous backers when the game was still in development.
If anyone intends to buy the game, please take note of this so you will not feel cheated or anything like that.

Haru080

Feb 6, 2020
Now begins the begging for a cracked version of a game everyone "hates" haha.
I know.But I want to know who the killer is ! Thomas because he started it all. Or Yaroslav because his silhouette is duplicated with the killer.

ellcg

Apr 5, 2019
Nothing new has been added if you have done Don's rescue event. I'm most disappointed by Don not getting CGs for his Interrogation scenes. Not sure why anyone would pay for the sfw version when the nsfw version doesn't seem to have enough.

Reactions: hungryformelons

HolsterRov

Sep 8, 2017
I don't think people hate the game. The game itself is unique in the genre it's in and it's worth giving it a look. The dev however makes the entire project unappetizing for people who see through his practices.
Nothing new has been added if you have done Don's rescue event. I'm most disappointed by Don not getting CGs for his Interrogation scenes. Not sure why anyone would pay for the sfw version when the nsfw version doesn't seem to have enough.
Considering that the 5th episode isn't even out yet, (planned for January) if he doesn't plan on adding synonymous CGs for all characters, I wouldn't get your hopes up for it ever happening.

Jun 5, 2019
It really is more about hating the Dev than the actual game. Game itself is fine but how they Dev kept delaying the full release and putting more effort into anti-pirate methods became annoying

perles75

May 16, 2020
It really is more about hating the Dev than the actual game. Game itself is fine but how they Dev kept delaying the full release and putting more effort into anti-pirate methods became annoying
Personally I got totally put off by the funding campaign that promised the full uncensored version only to those who supported it for that specific period of time, never giving that possibility again. Not only it was unfair for other supporters but it also smelled scam (in addition of being rather puzzling business-wise: why would you preclude the NSFW part for future buyers of the full game?! something wasn't right).
Then it just went downhill from there, from the anti-piracy focus to delays to disappointing subsequent released versions. Pity because the demo was promising and the art style was good -hence the people requesting the game.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Well the Early Access version disappeared from itch.io, including the itch.io app. So It's just no longer there. I sent a question at his page and waiting there now. No downloads available there either other than the demo. All the different fiddly access codes are still available.

Oh wait I think I figured it out. You have to go to his webpage, then the download is NOT in the DOWNLOAD page but rather you get a link in the Sponsor page.
The link then readds the game to your itch.io library so you can download it from the itch.io app and ofc once the game launches you need to add your key to change it to the full version.

I just want to fap, why does it have to be this complex???

Last edited:

minibw

Feb 25, 2017
There was a literal game-breaking bug in the released "full" version that prevented you from progressing past...the exact point where you would actually see any new content at all lol. Like, where we last left off in the demo is exactly where the "complete" version" stops working. I assume the itch.io page is down while he fixes this.

Or it's the culmination of a year-long scam. Whichever :ROFLMAO:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
From what you guys said, it's actually Kinda sad to see it's only getting worse and become much more anti-consumer.
You can't blame dev for addin' an anti-piracy system, but when it becomes too much, and start to hurt the paid customer, then you know he only cares about money, not "his supporters", nor the game.

And what's available now is still not a completed game?:unsure:

There's a thing called Karma, if the dev is so hold on this one as a milking machine, We won't be seeing more of it. :(
Pity, as many of you said, the art is good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rafster

rrcwpo

Oct 6, 2020
Just bought the official version. Does anybody have the CD key for the full game? I’m kinda stuck in episode 5 with no actual gameplay..

Jul 31, 2021
Honest to god- Im so very sad about what this game has become, because like it looks hot but fuck man. I feel like the dev is just gonna run his own game to hell

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes