VN Unity Abandoned Dead Dating [v1.2] [Ryu]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Kiki002

May 27, 2021
I played this game again and they only add a few contents. the game is really short. no sex scenes and only blowjob and nude rescue missions .

I finished karl's route and that's it. they just say their goodbyes and the other part of the story is the DLC that they're working on.

Art: Good. there's so few cgs even though they get more money than usual

Story: Okay. it's too short and rushed. they said that the focus of this game is the story but i dont see anything character development or longer story for the LI's. I cant say it's bad but it's kind of 50/50 lol

Gameplay: Okay. there's still many bugs and what i hate about this game is it doesnt have any fast forward button.

The story is already finished guys and they're working on Don, Karl and ekram's DLC. and that's it guys, this game is like a scam. not worth it. except for the art i guess

Reactions: laserjet28

Goobly

Oct 7, 2017
That's inaccurate. He's not done and the DLC is not being worked on. Episode H is being worked on (looks to be VN dating stuff), but the dev took some time to work a little on the next project (that will surely fail because he's such a scammer lol) and he also got sick and I believe is still recovering.

Zammy012

Aug 1, 2021
That's inaccurate. He's not done and the DLC is not being worked on. Episode H is being worked on (looks to be VN dating stuff), but the dev took some time to work a little on the next project (that will surely fail because he's such a scammer lol) and he also got sick and I believe is still recovering.
Lol totally he will fail on that next project

• Wow
Reactions: ItzumiVP
Jun 5, 2019
Does Ch5 including Ch1-4? (So you only need to download Ch5 from that link)
Or every Chapter is one-shot (so you need to download both link that guy shared, as well as finding Ch2, ch3 and 4)?
Just found out the game finally got updated but it now demands to play on itch.io. When installing Itch.io, the app keeps failing to install. I then try the apk version for android but that version keeps crashing because during the loading scene the game freezes. Anyway to resolve this?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Just found out the game finally got updated but it now demands to play on itch.io. When installing Itch.io, the app keeps failing to install. I then try the apk version for android but that version keeps crashing because during the loading scene the game freezes. Anyway to resolve this?
What game are you talking about?
If it's " Sirius Summer " my post referred to, it's in Chinese so you need change your system local with "locale emulator" or sth similar.

If it's "Dead Dating", It's not cracked, you can't play without an activation key.
If you have bought the game then you should contact the dev if your game is not working....

Jun 5, 2019
What game are you talking about?
If it's " Sirius Summer " my post referred to, it's in Chinese so you need change your system local with "locale emulator" or sth similar.

If it's "Dead Dating", It's not cracked, you can't play without an activation key.
If you have bought the game then you should contact the dev if your game is not working....
Dead dating and yes I have a key and contacted both Itch.io devs and the dead dating dev and have not heard back from either of them. This issue occurred during 3.6 of dead dating, so I contacted both of them but got no reply back then. Now that I find out 3.9 came out in April, the same issue is occurring so I thought I would try here to see if people with keys had an issue.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Dead dating and yes I have a key and contacted both Itch.io devs and the dead dating dev and have not heard back from either of them. This issue occurred during 3.6 of dead dating, so I contacted both of them but got no reply back then. Now that I find out 3.9 came out in April, the same issue is occurring so I thought I would try here to see if people with keys had an issue.
It says "access denied", there're couple of reasons this could happen and I don't think it's safe to talk about in a public forum.
Have you tried their Discord or other more direct approach?
Hadn't heard back from custom service of an "in-development" game for so long is kinda eerie. But given how scammy this dev is, I wouldn't be suprised. :confused:

Also I'm not following this one, are you sure those are "free updated", rather than paid DLC you need to pay extra?

Reactions: arawinxy
Jun 5, 2019
It says "access denied", there're couple of reasons this could happen and I don't think it's safe to talk about in a public forum.
Have you tried their Discord or other more direct approach?
Hadn't heard back from custom service of an "in-development" game for so long is kinda eerie. But given how scammy this dev is, I wouldn't be suprised. :confused:

Also I'm not following this one, are you sure those are "free updated", rather than paid DLC you need to pay extra?
They are free updates. Basically if you supported the game during the campaign on the Devs patreon all the game updates and DLC are free for those who supported it during that campaign. However, you needed to link a itch.io account to the patreon account used to support the dev, just to gain access to dead dating contents (updates/dlc) with R-18 content. Yes it is eerie, not hearing from them cause the dev basically spent more time/content into anti-pirate than the game being completed.

Goobly

Oct 7, 2017
The game has required the Itch app for a very very long time so you've probably missed several updates. The dev that handles the bug fixes is active on discord so try asking there. This forum is only for complaining.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes