VN Unity Abandoned Dead Dating [v1.2] [Ryu]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
So anyone know how to pull the CG's out of the game ?? I have the full version with the NSFW but I dont know how to get into where the CG's would be hidden
You can use AssetStudio, it works for pretty much every Unity game out there.

Jul 1, 2021
So anyone know how to pull the CG's out of the game ?? I have the full version with the NSFW but I dont know how to get into where the CG's would be hidden
Could you share game files please?

If you want to extract/view game art use AssetStudio and first select Asset List and than Filter Type where you will click on Sprite and Texture2D. (This will show all images/sprites that are used in game. You may use search bar bellow if you are looking for specific ones.)
1649026522380.png
I hope this helps :)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Someone kindly shared the links here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/camp-buddy-v2-3-mikkoukun.20575/post-7890113

Now all we need is for someone to share Vol 6 of the sequel game~ I think it was released not too long ago!!
This is the link to their official site for those that are interested~

UwU
Does Ch5 including Ch1-4? (So you only need to download Ch5 from that link)
Or every Chapter is one-shot (so you need to download both link that guy shared, as well as finding Ch2, ch3 and 4)?

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
Does Ch5 including Ch1-4? (So you only need to download Ch5 from that link)
Or every Chapter is one-shot (so you need to download both link that guy shared, as well as finding Ch2, ch3 and 4)?
The one labelled Vol5 is the sequel game, and is still currently in development (Not complete yet) with 5 chapters and a 6th one just released a month ago, I think. Still not sure when or how many chapters it will have for the sequel to be completed.

The first link is hence the first completed game. A rough walkthrough for all the love interests should be provided in the file too, but since the game is only in Chinese, it might be a little harder to follow but still manageable. The sequel doesn't have a guide as it's still in development~ So you should only download the game if you're willing to go through all the hassle of not understanding anything~ LOL (Or playing it with a textractor hehe)

Reactions: nackedsnake

sr_rau

Jan 31, 2021
Does that mean that until the creator of the game redeems himself and focuses more on the content of the game than on the anti-piracy system, there will be no way to get it here?

mnp1994

Apr 11, 2022
the game was going to release on steam , and for some reason steam banned the game forever , said the game is too realistic ?something like that (you can find that mail on author's twitter )
i was so hyped for this game and was willing to buy it on steam , dont have credit card and never will use one, oh well.
hopefully we can play it someday .

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes