VN Unity Abandoned Dead Dating [v1.2] [Ryu]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Unfortunately it doesn't work for me. It just show a black screen with a itch.io box. I can't even click on it. Hopefully someone can do something with it so we can play it
It needs a crack since the dev literally spent like 3-8 months only developing the anti-crack system after discovering the previous one was successfully and easily bypassed.

Goobly

Oct 7, 2017
Does anyone know how to get this last image of Harry? Can't seem to figure it out.
I'm also missing that one because I don't have a save near Episode 5 on Harry's route, but I heard in order to unlock it you have to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I guess you end up with a lewd wrestling outfit, but I haven't had time to test it yet myself, but it makes sense.

hail5

May 16, 2022
Desafortunadamente no funciona para mí. Solo muestra una pantalla negra con un cuadro de itch.io. Ni siquiera puedo hacer clic en él. Ojalá alguien pueda hacer algo con él para que podamos jugarlo.
[/COTIZAR]
Se ha conseguido arreglar?

danseX

Sep 12, 2019
Going to sit on this one till the game is 100% done. The demo was alright overall.

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
I just saw the game on this site:

Not sure if it's fully cracked though~
Is anyone able to check?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I just saw the game on this site:

Not sure if it's fully cracked though~
Is anyone able to check?
Version 0.4.2?
I thought this game was released?
It's amazing how these devs abusing the word "release" / or lie about the state of the game.

Tsubaki

Aug 31, 2017
Version 0.4.2?
I thought this game was released?
It's amazing how these devs abusing the word "release" / or lie about the state of the game.
What was released is a very small version of the story, we had several updates, its most recent version is 0.4.7b which was released about 2 days ago

Jan 14, 2019
From what I understand, all these recent updates have been like epilogues for who you choose to romance after the main story.

Zammy012

Aug 1, 2021
Is mc fucked by bruto or mc fuck bruto,? Coz if bruto is being fucked by MC i wont play his wrote lol

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes