VN Unity Abandoned Dead Dating [v1.2] [Ryu]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Feb 7, 2020
Can someone share how and where to download the full(?) Game and nsfw ver. Thank you in advance
Thanks for sharing that version, I manage to make my "crack" work with it. I only played past the intro to check, but I don't see why it wouldn't work for the whole game.

It requires doing some stuff each time you open the game, but it's not too fastidious. Here are the files, the crack is made using MelonLoader, and a UnityExplorer plugin for it. Just unzip it in the Dead Dating folder.
Game: https://pixeldra.in.com/u/Bz6wBbQY
Crack:

Here's a recording showing what to do. For those wanting details:
1- Deleting the login object, otherwise an annoying Itch.io popup appears
2- Loading the main menu, therefore bypassing the game trying to check if you have a legitimate itch copy.
3- Press F7 to hide the unity explorer menu

Side note, some people said that the dev tries to get and save your IP. I have no idea if that's true and doubt he can do anything with it anyway. But still, you should block the game from accessing the internet in your firewall.

Edit: Didn't think about it, but you maybe also need to install some .Net Microsoft stuff, especially dotnet 6. Check here for the Melon Loader requirements here or here if it doesn't work.

If it still doesn't work, then I can't really help you, I'm not an individual tech assistant. You could try to apply the MelonLoader and UnityExplorer stuff yourself, it may work, or at least give you useful error messages.

MelonLoader: Just launch it, select the Dead Dating exe, and install

Unity Explorer: extract in the Dead Dating folder

Here there is two versions, depending on your MelonLoader install. Try the 0.6.1 first (latest one), if it doesn't work, maybe the 0.5.7 will. You can change the MelonLoader version in the installer. Be sure to delete everything in the Mods and UserLibs folders if trying the second Unity Explorer version after the first, so there is no conflict.
0.6.1 :
0.5.7 :

You have to install MelonLoader first, then Unity Explorer, in that order.
This is the most recent version with a working crack thats available. Just apply the crack as instructed

merik24170

Jul 31, 2023
Can someone help me, please...

I am following the crack steps. Extracted Game, extracted crack to the game folder, installed via melon loader, then extracted Unity to the game folder. I can't seem to access any kind of menu that is shown in the video...When I launch this is what I get:

boydt92

Aug 4, 2023
Can someone help me, please...

I am following the crack steps. Extracted Game, extracted crack to the game folder, installed via melon loader, then extracted Unity to the game folder. I can't seem to access any kind of menu that is shown in the video...When I launch this is what I get:
Download and watch the guide video on the original crack post

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes