VN Unity Abandoned Dead Dating [v1.2] [Ryu]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

hail5

May 16, 2022
I followed all the steps to play and it worked, thank you. But I have finished several games, I was going to start the third and for some reason it is not in 18+ mode, they don't come out naked or anything. Some help?

hail5

May 16, 2022
For some reason it worked, but I don't know why after the 3rd game the version became censored, when it wasn't. I have tried to reinstall it and everything is still the same, can anyone help me?

Baraadmirer

Jan 25, 2021
guide ... save scum.
In practice, the most difficult is Henry.
Huh. I only had to shock him three or four times with the larger set of cards. My issue was managing to save Alex and him fucking up saving Karl and Don while I went to save the others. Is that unavoidable?

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018
Huh. I only had to shock him three or four times with the larger set of cards. My issue was managing to save Alex and him fucking up saving Karl and Don while I went to save the others. Is that unavoidable?
Just go left after saving him to save Karl and Don yourself, you can then go save the rest since Alex will be stuck on the password door anyway.

Reactions: Baraadmirer

Baraadmirer

Jan 25, 2021
I admit that I brute forced my way through password door. Does it have anything to do with the cards you can find?

karo76

Jan 10, 2019
Thanks for sharing that version, I manage to make my "crack" work with it. I only played past the intro to check, but I don't see why it wouldn't work for the whole game.

It requires doing some stuff each time you open the game, but it's not too fastidious. Here are the files, the crack is made using MelonLoader, and a UnityExplorer plugin for it. Just unzip it in the Dead Dating folder.

Here's a recording showing what to do. For those wanting details:
1- Deleting the login object, otherwise an annoying Itch.io popup appears
2- Loading the main menu, therefore bypassing the game trying to check if you have a legitimate itch copy.
3- Press F7 to hide the unity explorer menu

Side note, some people said that the dev tries to get and save your IP. I have no idea if that's true and doubt he can do anything with it anyway. But still, you should block the game from accessing the internet in your firewall.

Edit: Didn't think about it, but you maybe also need to install some .Net Microsoft stuff, especially dotnet 6. Check here for the Melon Loader requirements here or here if it doesn't work.

If it still doesn't work, then I can't really help you, I'm not an individual tech assistant. You could try to apply the MelonLoader and UnityExplorer stuff yourself, it may work, or at least give you useful error messages.

MelonLoader: Just launch it, select the Dead Dating exe, and install

Unity Explorer: extract in the Dead Dating folder

Here there is two versions, depending on your MelonLoader install. Try the 0.6.1 first (latest one), if it doesn't work, maybe the 0.5.7 will. You can change the MelonLoader version in the installer. Be sure to delete everything in the Mods and UserLibs folders if trying the second Unity Explorer version after the first, so there is no conflict.
0.6.1 :
0.5.7 :

You have to install MelonLoader first, then Unity Explorer, in that order.
Omg thank you for that, i can't buy this game from Russia so this is my only option

toumamita

May 25, 2020
does anyone have a guide for the first and second day it looks like a missed some stuff on my first walkthrough

whitekitteh

Dec 29, 2021
Any possibility for anyone uploading a walkthrough/guide for the game? Saving and going back takes too long. Thanks in advance.

Quentin159

Jul 17, 2023
I don't know if that's the case, as I don't have it to check, but I'm not sure if we need a crack anymore.
In a "recent" update, he said to have removed the need of a key, so the base game is now NSFW (just need to enable it in option):

If someone does have access to a 0.51+ version of the game, kindly share it (y). Even if still needing a crack, it might be easier now. On a past version I managed to bypass some of the protection and access the SFW version of the game, but not the NSFW one. Now it might be possible.

Also word of advice, don't get your hopes up too much for the game. From what I've skimmed through in the SFW version, the writing seemed pretty bad lmao
Update: Thanks, I found it. The checkbox in the DLC menu is invisible lmao, took me long enough to find it. Also, big shout to you for sharing the crack.

1698700359867.png

Do you know how to change the game into nsfw? I got this game from , the version is 0.5.4. I accidentally clicked the left button in the start splash and the whole game turned into sfw and i dunno how to change it back.

Last edited:

Quentin159

Jul 17, 2023
I followed all the steps to play and it worked, thank you. But I have finished several games, I was going to start the third and for some reason it is not in 18+ mode, they don't come out naked or anything. Some help?
I have the same problem. Have you figured it out?
Update: found it. You could check my other comment.

Last edited:

Quentin159

Jul 17, 2023
Clues guide, the guide apk from that link is 404 for me somehow.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes