VN Unity Abandoned Dead Dating [v1.2] [Ryu]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Khamoru

Jun 1, 2020
Thanks for sharing that version, I manage to make my "crack" work with it. I only played past the intro to check, but I don't see why it wouldn't work for the whole game.

It requires doing some stuff each time you open the game, but it's not too fastidious. Here are the files, the crack is made using MelonLoader, and a UnityExplorer plugin for it. Just unzip it in the Dead Dating folder.
Game:
Crack:

Here's a recording showing what to do. For those wanting details:
1- Deleting the login object, otherwise an annoying Itch.io popup appears
2- Loading the main menu, therefore bypassing the game trying to check if you have a legitimate itch copy.
3- Press F7 to hide the unity explorer menu

Side note, some people said that the dev tries to get and save your IP. I have no idea if that's true and doubt he can do anything with it anyway. But still, you should block the game from accessing the internet in your firewall.

Edit: Didn't think about it, but you maybe also need to install some .Net Microsoft stuff, especially dotnet 6. Check here for the Melon Loader requirements here or here if it doesn't work.

If it still doesn't work, then I can't really help you, I'm not an individual tech assistant. You could try to apply the MelonLoader and UnityExplorer stuff yourself, it may work, or at least give you useful error messages.

MelonLoader: Just launch it, select the Dead Dating exe, and install

Unity Explorer: extract in the Dead Dating folder

Here there is two versions, depending on your MelonLoader install. Try the 0.6.1 first (latest one), if it doesn't work, maybe the 0.5.7 will. You can change the MelonLoader version in the installer. Be sure to delete everything in the Mods and UserLibs folders if trying the second Unity Explorer version after the first, so there is no conflict.
0.6.1 :
0.5.7 :

You have to install MelonLoader first, then Unity Explorer, in that order.

Last edited:

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018
Thanks for sharing that version, I manage to make my "crack" work with it. I only played past the intro to check, but I don't see why it wouldn't work for the whole game.

It requires doing some stuff each time you open the game, but it's not too fastidious. Here are the files, the crack is made using MelonLoader, and a UnityExplorer plugin for it. Just unzip it in the Dead Dating folder.

Here's a recording showing what to do. For those wanting details:
2- Loading the main menu, therefore bypassing the game trying to check if you have a legitimate itch copy.
3- Press F7 to hide the unity explorer menu

Side note, some people said that the dev tries to get and save your IP. I have no idea if that's true and doubt he can do anything with it anyway. But still, you should block the game from accessing the internet in your firewall.

Also, I have no idea if the crack works on Mac, but it should. If not, you could try installing MelonLoader and Unity Explorer yourself, it's not too hard.

Edit: Didn't think about it, but you maybe also need to install some .Net Microsoft stuff. Check here for the Melon Loader requirements here or here if it doesn't work.
It works great.
Now we just need a walkthrough since the game is quite hard to play without one.

arawinxy

Jun 25, 2020
Record the video from the beginning to the end. Nothing is clear.
1.You need to download (windows)
2.Then download .Extract and paste it in the Dead Dating folder
3.Open the game and you need to use that recording video as reference how to open the game:

3- Press F7 to hide the unity explorer menu .

Thanks to Khamoru

Reactions: Quentin159

Haru080

Feb 6, 2020
1.You need to download (windows)
2.Then download .Extract and paste it in the Dead Dating folder
3.Open the game and you need to use that recording video as reference how to open the game:

3- Press F7 to hide the unity explorer menu .

Thanks to Khamoru
Maybe you'll get a hacked version already? Or write everything in detail. I don't have a menu coming out.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Maybe you'll get a hacked version already? Or write everything in detail. I don't have a menu coming out.
Then you probably didn't follow his instructions correctly. He already explained it very comprehensively while also still being simple enough.
The menu will only appear once you download the mod file in the Pixeldrain link he provided. Extract the content inside the Dead Dating folder (the one where the executable is).
When you open the game, the menu should be there.
Honestly, if you still can't manage to do it, tough luck.

Last edited:

Haru080

Feb 6, 2020
Then you probably didn't follow his instructions correctly. He already explained it very comprehensively while also still being simple enough.
The menu will only appear once you download the mod file in the Pixeldrain link he provided. Extract the content inside the Dead Dating folder (the one where the executable is).
When you open the game, the menu should be there.
Honestly, if you still can manage to do it, tough luck.
then throw off the finished version

Khamoru

Jun 1, 2020
Look at the edit on my post, you probably are missing some .Net stuff, or it's an issue with non english PCs. Unfortunately this enters the realm of tech support so I can't help you much there. Your best bet is to try to download it here (I assume you have a 64-bit computer)

If it still doesn't work, then I can't really help you more. You could try to apply the MelonLoader and UnityExplorer stuff yourself, you will probably get more useful error text.

MelonLoader: Just launch it, select the Dead Dating exe, and install
Unity Explorer: Just extract it in the Dead Dating folder

You have to install MelonLoader first, then Unity Explorer, in that order.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
then throw off the finished version
Wow entitled much for someone pirating?
Buy it directly from itch.io if you are so eager for it.
The one crescent lunar gave you is already a complete one and Khamoru is nice enough to share how to crack it.
Also, the error you are facing is because net6 is not installed.
So that means you did skip a step.

j00yu

May 30, 2021
I have a problem with the crak my game just starts instead of showing me the panels in the video, so i cant erase the login pop up and i dont know what to.

It shows me this. Captura de pantalla 2023-09-06 190259.png

Khamoru

Jun 1, 2020
Sorry, I have no idea what this error could be. Check above to see if you have other error messages. Otherwise your best bet would be to install and apply MelonLoader and Unity Explorer yourself, with the instructions I put in my edit.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Anyone has the guide app?
In the link provided by Crescent Lunar, you can also download the guide app.
However, since it is not a cracked version, you need a cd key.
I suggest using Discord instead since it also has a comprehensive guide in it.
1694044526173.png

lautaromp78

Jan 26, 2022
Can anyone reupload this folder in another platform? I can't seem to use this link

Reactions: theovermind8

j00yu

May 30, 2021
Sorry, I have no idea what this error could be. Check above to see if you have other error messages. Otherwise your best bet would be to install and apply MelonLoader and Unity Explorer yourself, with the instructions I put in my edit.
I had already done that before I even posted; it is just frustrating ugh. Thank you though.

If anyone has any idea i would appreciate the help, thanks.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes