VN Unity Abandoned Dead Dating [v1.2] [Ryu]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
Alex is probably my least favorite guy of the whole bunch, I haven't even completed his route yet. Do I have to to play the DLC? Still I can't wait for Karl's DLC

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
I've bought the game and it's not expensive.
Including teaching how to play for the first time, is very impressed ... because when he arrived, he found a scene that had something going on at the opening of the story.

Including the voiceovers in the game that I started teaching for the first time, it pulled out the emotion in a really thrilling way... so I took a normal picture first.
Because there is something in the scene, I feel like I can't press and remove it..so I took it to watch like this first.

Also, I won't give away the game as well because it's considered to support this game as well... so I want to say buy it. The game is not expensive after I click to buy and deduct money according to my country. It's not as expensive as I thought. ..
At first I thought it would be expensive, but after trying to buy it, I didn't think it was this cheap.. plus the sound is really good.

11.png

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Found this character...
Why does it remind me of OW2[ReinHeart]..the tank holding the shield? I don't know, haha.

The game came out really good .. that is, seeing scary scenes and causing fear, considered to be really well done in the show, feeling when meeting a dangerous person like this

11.png

• Angry
Reactions: Sierrus

Valmiro28

Oct 21, 2022
I've bought the game and it's not expensive.
Including teaching how to play for the first time, is very impressed ... because when he arrived, he found a scene that had something going on at the opening of the story.

Including the voiceovers in the game that I started teaching for the first time, it pulled out the emotion in a really thrilling way... so I took a normal picture first.
Because there is something in the scene, I feel like I can't press and remove it..so I took it to watch like this first.

Also, I won't give away the game as well because it's considered to support this game as well... so I want to say buy it. The game is not expensive after I click to buy and deduct money according to my country. It's not as expensive as I thought. ..
At first I thought it would be expensive, but after trying to buy it, I didn't think it was this cheap.. plus the sound is really good.

View attachment 2857254
It's inexpensive if you don't really play other games. If you do, you will inevitably compare it to other games on the same price range. You'll probably only play this a few times and you'll most definitely start skipping dialogue after your first playthrough. It's just nothing compared to the hundreds of indie games on steam offering infinite replayablity.

Reactions: munopop

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Munopop can you put the Karl please!!
Let's go tomorrow. The work is not finished yet.
But let's take a GIF from the cartoon Eiyuu Kyoushitsu to watch for fun first, haha.

This one I use a cutting program myself and I'm not good at anything..just for fun because it fits the scene.

Eiyuu Kyoushitsu Funny.gif

Eiyuu Kyoushitsu Funny 01.gif

The killing scene and wanting to beam is just funny.

Reactions: Kallumin

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018

I mean this one is 5.4 version.
However, the windows version is not cracked yet and the android version require key for nsfw.
Go ahead if someone can crack it.

laitiensa

Feb 13, 2021

However, the windows version is not cracked yet and the android version require key for nsfw.
But this game need to sent email dlc 18+ free.

gadingjnx001

Jul 26, 2022

Can anyone please share emulator app for playing the PC version in android?

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes