VN Unity Abandoned Dead Dating [v1.2] [Ryu]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
Do you know where I could find the cracked non-debugged version of Super Health Club? I used to have it but after my laptop broke I lost it
Check baramangaonline.com Idk if it's non debugged, but I think it's definitely cracked.

UmberCookie

Apr 20, 2023
The fact that the "adult version" is never going to be sold again after this november is pretty shitty. On one hand there's a number of much better projects to support (with less shitty practices) but on the other hand it's not like there's *that* many more. Might shill out 15 just to grab it and throw it here when it comes out lol.
hi, does the game now (that is being for £25.00 at itch.io) still is sfw only? I saw that he describes in the updates that there is "R18" content, but I don't know if it's just slightly sexual content or nsfw, and I am not a fan of paying the full price just to discover

edit: forget it, I just discover his method of how to get the +18 version........wow......just wow, email?

Last edited:

Valmiro28

Oct 21, 2022
Hi guys, I know this game has shared a lot of opinions, I like it, but I agree with some criticisms, anyway, I was playing Dead Dating Full Version Adult [v1.7.7], but with some discussions, I wanted to join the game, and now it it does not enter, it asks for a CD key, but there was no place to put any, would anyone be able to share a playable version of it, or the one I have, I would be grateful.

View attachment 2580173
Try asking the dev

Reactions: MooningMonsoon

mnp1994

Apr 11, 2022
Hi guys, I know this game has shared a lot of opinions, I like it, but I agree with some criticisms, anyway, I was playing Dead Dating Full Version Adult [v1.7.7], but with some discussions, I wanted to join the game, and now it it does not enter, it asks for a CD key, but there was no place to put any, would anyone be able to share a playable version of it, or the one I have, I would be grateful.

View attachment 2580173
maybe buying the game will help?

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes