VN Unity Abandoned Dead Dating [v1.2] [Ryu]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
nope is done. Is just very hard to get the crack version of it
Is it not "bare minimum is Done" but they are working on DLCs (Basically charge you more money for things you should've already paid for)
Or they are done with DLCs as well?

Goobly

Oct 7, 2017
The game is done. I believe at least 1 of the DLCs is done and it's free to everyone who backed the game and might be free to the people who bought it as well, but I'm not completely sure about that. For sure the DLCs are free to backers. It's also being translated into other languages. There's also a 3D version being worked on that I think is also free for backers and maybe people who bought the game. Again I'm sure on the details because it's been awhile since I saw the news.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: donorys

joestoman

Nov 25, 2018
Really intrigued how all other games leak within hours of their release in here, while this game is still nowhere to be seen. If someone has the full NSFW version please share

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Really intrigued how all other games leak within hours of their release in here, while this game is still nowhere to be seen. If someone has the full NSFW version please share
simple really.
other game doesn't have online protection and ip authentication.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
The dev made a significant effort to encrypt it to the point that he was pissing off his supporters.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I mean who would like to get their IP and location shared just for the game dev insecurity? besides I bought the game but it was severely disappointing. It goes downhill unlike the promising start.
Wait, it requires "IP authentication" from a legit version? Never saw that one before. Even denuvo doesn't ask for your IP.
Did you give your IP away?
What happens if you changed your IP?

BTW, instead of "promising start" I think it's more of a "Misleading Advisement", Cuz the dev didn't plan to deliver what was indicated in the demo, They even made an excuse statement of about it.

Reactions: OldBear

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
honestly the dev's english is so bad that I have no idea what they intend at any point.

Khamoru

Jun 1, 2020
I don't know if that's the case, as I don't have it to check, but I'm not sure if we need a crack anymore.
In a "recent" update, he said to have removed the need of a key, so the base game is now NSFW (just need to enable it in option):

If someone does have access to a 0.51+ version of the game, kindly share it (y). Even if still needing a crack, it might be easier now. On a past version I managed to bypass some of the protection and access the SFW version of the game, but not the NSFW one. Now it might be possible.

Also word of advice, don't get your hopes up too much for the game. From what I've skimmed through in the SFW version, the writing seemed pretty bad lmao

Last edited:

munopop

Nov 30, 2018

This is the page of this game..
Saw the home page of this group, it doesn't have an account anymore- -??

I'm wondering why I pressed it and it said it couldn't find it.. probably a new one.
Disturbing people who post in this group, fix the twitter link too.. so that we can follow the page of this game correctly.(y)(y)

megzz

Aug 11, 2023
like the game so far, did one character route. it's not too great but nothing too bad either. usually only play jp vn but enjoyed the voice acting and that it's in english nonetheless.
what i didn't like is that the mini-games feel like they make up about 3/4 of th entire game

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes