SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Whoa "Dead moon Survival" cool name!
View attachment 3665710
Have a monster tag, so only zombies or any other monsters like warewolf, orcs, goblin........
Here's few questions.
2nd. Is this game honey select 2? I have played too many daz games now I'm bored I hope it's HS2.
3rd. I'm gonna be honest I'm not into NTR at all.
4th. Android version? In itch it doesn't have any android version.:(
I saw "NTR" tag, so NTR is avoidable? If not then I'm sorry I'm out.
That's all my questions, developer name is funny "Hot tomato"? Haha.

It would be great if any of you recommend me some Honey select 2 games.
THX.
Don't vorry ntr is easily avoidable

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Whoa "Dead moon Survival" cool name!
View attachment 3665710
Have a monster tag, so only zombies or any other monsters like warewolf, orcs, goblin........
Here's few questions.
2nd. Is this game honey select 2? I have played too many daz games now I'm bored I hope it's HS2.
3rd. I'm gonna be honest I'm not into NTR at all.
4th. Android version? In itch it doesn't have any android version.:(
I saw "NTR" tag, so NTR is avoidable? If not then I'm sorry I'm out.
That's all my questions, developer name is funny "Hot tomato"? Haha.

It would be great if any of you recommend me some Honey select 2 games.
THX.
Monster is zombies and super zombies, no orcs, goblins etc... It's HS2, NTR is just an avoidable side story (three short stories), if you like girl to girl action, those are really hot scenes (dick scenes are separate, and avoidable even if you go NTR route just for girl to girl action)

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
These scenes are actually in game, but i feel sad about the rape (monster) scenes being cut off the game
If you need to see those scenes - the old version with that game over content is still showing active links.

If you are asking for old 'game over' scenes to be included - you can always mod it yourself or put out a request for someone else to do it for you.

Given that this AVN will be ending soon (next few episodes), I'm focusing on the story and ending versus how to get unsupported 'game over' scenes.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: rudy007

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Where is the update? A lot of time has passed. It is a good game. I hope it will be completed
I think he is going to release 2 more updates for the game to be finished, hopefully he releases the game next week, but all he does is release some imgs.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Jun 25, 2024 05:00 pm
Poll for the version 0.9

Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well.

Today we're going to talk about the next update and conduct a poll about it.

In short, progress has been slower than expected for various reasons. The last update was in February, and I understand the wait has been long. So, what interests us most today is, what has been accomplished since then?

The good news is the cliffhanger from version 0.8 has been concluded, but I won't say more to avoid spoilers. The bad news is there is no hot scenes at the moment, but there has been progress in the story with several major revelations about the main character. You can expect around 400 renders. This leaves us with two choices, and we will conduct a poll to decide:

First choice: We delay the update to include more content.

Second choice: We release the update in about a week and a half or two.

Cast your votes.

Delay the update28 (93.33%)
Release it as soon as possible2 (6.67%)

30 votes so far | Voting ends in 4 days

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Jun 25, 2024 05:00 pm
Poll for the version 0.9

Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well.

Today we're going to talk about the next update and conduct a poll about it.

In short, progress has been slower than expected for various reasons. The last update was in February, and I understand the wait has been long. So, what interests us most today is, what has been accomplished since then?

The good news is the cliffhanger from version 0.8 has been concluded, but I won't say more to avoid spoilers. The bad news is there is no hot scenes at the moment, but there has been progress in the story with several major revelations about the main character. You can expect around 400 renders. This leaves us with two choices, and we will conduct a poll to decide:

First choice: We delay the update to include more content.

Second choice: We release the update in about a week and a half or two.

Cast your votes.

Delay the update28 (93.33%)
Release it as soon as possible2 (6.67%)

30 votes so far | Voting ends in 4 days
How are there 400 renders without any sex scenes? Then the making of sex scenes will take a longer time to produce.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sepilo55
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes