VN - Ren'Py - DeadMoon Survival [v0.8] [Hot Tomato]

1. 5.00 star(s)

LaraWolfe

This story is simply amazing. It didn't take me long to get hooked, wanting to know the backstory and history of the characters, getting invested in the budding romantic and sexual relationships between them. The character models are not quite my taste but not bad and something I could easily overlook. MC is a troubled badass who just doesn't know it quite yet. When it comes to sexual content it is a slow burn, but for me I prefer it that way. Makes things feel more natural rather than going from 0 to 100 in the matter of a few scenes.

I highly recommend this for anyone who still has an itch to scratch when it comes to zombie survival stories.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Summertime Nickname

This game is truly an underrated masterpiece. It boasts impressive graphics and offers a range of choices. The dialogues are well-crafted and engaging - you want to read them and don't want to skip a word. The first time I played through the game, my heart was pounding, anticipating a plot twist.

Special mention must be made of the sound - it is simply superb. It complements the gaming experience exceptionally well. The character progression is slow and thoughtful, making everything look incredibly realistic. This is one of the best games on this forum. The plot and delivery are truly unparalleled.

Perhaps this is the best game I have ever played, period.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Overlord070

- v0.7 -

I'm really enjoying the story and the current mystery right now, the start of the VN is very reminiscent to an older unfinished VN that has a similar mom/sister/son combo in a zombie survival setting (won't name it due to it being against the rules I believe) but this VN has since branched out very nicely into its own while still keeping the things that made me a fan to begin with.

This is a VN that 99% revolves around the incest kink and the scenes between characters are very hot, in my opinion it is up there with the best in this regard.

The MC is an interesting one, at the very start I disliked his character. I thought he was going to be the whiny little bitch MC you sometimes see in these VNs but no, he has had real character development and is shaping up to be quite cool with the recent goings on but for people just starting out it can be a bit rough at the start since he is quite pathetic and whiny in my opinion.

The sister is also a character that some might dislike at the start but I didn't find her that bad and she definitely grows on you as she also develops along side the MC.

The mother is the glue keeping the family afloat in this setting and honestly the slow-burn in her morals being "corrupted" into liking the taboo acts more and more as it goes along is one of the reasons I enjoy this VN so much.

Regarding options, the game has non avoidable incest (obviously lol) but you can avoid lesbian scenes between the mother and daughter if you don't like it. As someone that is usually not a big fan of this type of content in male protag VNs I can say it is really well done, the dev has real talent in making these types of scenes hot AF.

Lastly there is optional NTR in the form of flashbacks but I frankly struggle to call it that in it's current form.

To conclude this VN is amazing for anyone that loves incest content as it focuses almost solely on that type of content and does it amazingly well, the story ramps up in an interesting way and I personally cannot wait to find out what the mystery with the MC is.

Looking forward to further updates and well done from the dev, it is worth supporting them.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

EasyMuthaFuckinE

V0.6

Really awesome game with a gripping story and nice characters. I haven't played the latest update yet and don't think it will change my mind anyway.
    I really think there are a lot of Post apocalyptic games on this site. But this one has a kick ass story to stay relevant and good LI's to back it up.

Story :

The strongest factor of this game in my opinion, the twists and the cinematic moments are really good.

MC :

Initially i had my reservation on the MC because of his inability to take action but after few updates his growth has been good, so i have changed my opinion on this. Expecting the MC to show even more character growth in the future.

LI's :

Right now there are 2, who are pretty good, hope to see more good LI's in the future.

Conclusion :

I like for the fact that in this game the kinks that you don't want can be avoided pretty easily, like most of the people won't like the 3 letter word :p, they can just easily avoid it and there is even an indicator saying don't see it if you don't like it. Same with Lesbian, some people love it and some don't. The fact that the DEV is providing options for avoiding it is a big plus, a lotta games force Lesbian action upon the players which can't be avoided.
    So props to Hot Tomato for this.

So final verdict. MASTA PIECE :cool:
  5. 3.00 star(s)

GemKiller

First off, I got misled, and it's been a downer of a day since. So, it's a decent VN, no doubt. I mean, I'm all for slow-burn stuff, and this one takes the cake when it comes to slow-burn. But here's the kicker: the intimate scenes? More like a tease-fest.
    I'm talkin' lousy handjobs, barely there blowjobs, and enough teasing to drive you up the wall. And the main character? Oh man, this guy's a total downer. Always doubted himself, self-loathing, the whole deal. The dude needs to man up, seriously.

Now, let's chat about the characters. The sister? Ugh, can't stand her. Non-stop teasing 24/7. I think she should've been the MC with all that confidence. But hold on, the mom? She's somethin' else, and I'd be all in for pursuing her exclusively. Yeah, I said it!
    But here's where the real disappointment kicks in. Choices? Forget about it. You're on this one-way train with hardly any say in the matter. Except for the NTR stuff, but that's a whole different can of worms. And don't get me started on not having a say about the mom and sister fooling around. No choice there. How about forcing the sister and MC to get it on? Yup, no say in that either.
    Now, here's the twist. Despite all the letdowns, the author does hit the mark with emotions in some scenes. I'm talking about the mom raging like a storm and the sister breaking down. You can feel that emotion, and the author nails it. So, it's not all bad, I guess.
    But man, those zombie H scenes they removed? That's the real tragedy here. They were the highlight, and they just yanked 'em out. What a letdown.
    So yeah, that's the lowdown on this VN. Some good, a lot of bad, and a whole lotta frustration. Here's hoping the next one's a winner.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Kirigaya77

version 0.6

Here are some of my thoughts on the game so far:

1. The story is not very good but not bad either.
    2. At first I thought the story would be more about survival, but in fact it only focused on sexuality, and many strange things happened about the story that ended in sexual scenes, making the story even weird and less interesting. In fact, the story isn't like a survival story in the apocalypse, but it's like a sexual fantasy in the apocalypse.
    3. I didn't like Juliet from the start, so I closed Lesbian Path and always skipped her lines, especially when she was talking to Elisabeth. I think I liked Juliet better when she was a kid, which wasn't annoying. What's more, the main character is stupid and only thinks using his dick and often manipulated by Juliet.
    4. I noticed something strange. When the main character's penis is erect, sometimes his penis can penetrate his pants, even though the zipper is closed. Was that thing a secret power belonging to the main character who rose during the apocalypse?
    5. Besides that, what kind of mother shows an earring left by her husband while naked in front of her son? Maybe because of the previous choice or what, and if so, it still feels weird. What's more, they even kissed after that.
    6. The story starts to get interesting when the three of them go out for a water problem instead of the previous story which only focused on sexual scenes. But the story gets less interesting when the main character returns to school after he gets bitten by a zombie, and he gets a handjob from Juliet and Elisabeth, which ends with a blowjob from Elisabeth and Juliet.

Sorry for my bad English, and thanks for the game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Kmannnnn

A totally underrated game. I'm looking forward too the updates even more now.
    I really like the new way Hot tomato is taking the story in an new direction.
    The character relationship buildup has been slow but worth the wait.
    Looking forward to more updates from the developer!
  8. 2.00 star(s)

TerseRito

Game version 0.6 - Warning - possible spoilers
    A little story - an overview of how a game from a favorite turns into a hated one.

Part 1. Global plot

Forget about the zombie apocalypse, it is no longer in this game, now the zombies are static dummies, which you may not see for whole updates. They no longer carry any role or danger in the adult game, now it is only one screenshot with blood stains and the phrase game over. Zombies in the streets now appear on holidays and when it is convenient, the characters used to be afraid to step foot in the city, where is this fear now?

I don't understand where the game is going. Now it's just corruption within the family, the family does to themselves what the zombies did to them (before the removal). Now the characters can be locked in shelter, let them corrupt each other to madness. Absolutely stupid illogical scenes that the developer himself did not want to introduce, he immediately introduces in the update after the removal of zombie scenes (0.5.5 - 0.6).

Part 2. Zombies

Even the situations that preceded the zombie scenes were more logical - fell into a trap / made a mistake. All the incest scenes of this update are for those who came to fap, and not read and understand what is happening. It is the same? Of course, you're just changing the models and what was the point of removing the zombie scenes then. Why claim a great story when you only make fap content.

As a result, the developer screams about the great story that he wants to develop, but he does not. After all, everything around, except for the MC, was about zombies and their world, and the survival of the family inside this horror /becoming of MC, a lot of the plot was tied to this, and after their removal it disappeared. Now you can throw the characters on Mars and you will see that nothing will even change.

Part 3. Atmosphere

Personally, I lost any kind of apocalyptic atmosphere and feelings for the characters. And update 0.6 just finished me off right away. Spoilers ahead (the drama with the MC bite was flushed down the toilet, he is now an invulnerable superhero, hello Marvel). How to empathize with the character? he is all-powerful now. Its terrible. For the most part, the game has slipped into the usual anime story. If before that there was a drama with a lot of emotions and dangers, now it's an ordinary anime with a super strong MC.

Part 4. Forum and its impact

I needed to write about this as it affected the future of the game. But I'd better leave this part in the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Final part.

So, why 2 of 5 stars? Because versions (0.3 - 0.4) were 5 of 5; 0.5 - (4.5/5) didn't like the monster and sister scene, it was tough in places, but the plot and intrigue at the end was great, but now the game has fallen into a hole. There is only fap content, yes, it's well done, but it's not enough for me, because everything that I liked about this game is gone. It hurts.

End of story.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Ass Fan

My honest opinion, the game starts well, has an interesting premise, I've always liked survival games and I was hooked after playing. There are some inconsistencies such as the mother being 30 years old and the children being 18, and with basic mathematics it is possible to understand that she would have had to have sex since she was 11 years old, not to mention that the pandemic started 4 years ago, so the prota would have 14.
    It also has the point that the protagonist tries to be detachable or edgy and fails miserably, wants to act like a badass, but acts like a 9 year old, like, for example, when the guy can't stay 13 seconds on one leg, the guy has atrophied muscles? It's really meme how the prota seems to have a bigger ego than the dislike I created for him, not to mention phrases that lead to understand that they didn't know anything about the world, like asking about the things that existed before the virus, of two one, either they weren't born before the virus, which they can't be, or the creator manages to forget about the introduction itself and in this case it shows a huge lack of zeal for the game itself.
    Despite this, it has cool points such as the dynamics, although even in these it becomes little believable, which leaves something to be desired, making the interactions very artificial. As I said before, the fact that the protagonist acts like an adult who knows everything and another like a child who doesn't know anything about the world is ridiculous, frankly, I can't think of an 18-year-old human being who would act in such a way in such circumstances, yeah implement a loose, childish, impulsive, acts and thinks incoherently, the personality alone is already bad, narratively it is good, but it becomes a hateful character. I can speak of some positive points such as the setting which was very well done, it really conveyed a sense of danger, dystopia, paranoia. In the end, the game has many silly and even amateur errors, but overall it's really fun and gets to be quite involved.

While writing I ended up forgetting points like the story being basically linear, which I particularly don't like and the lack of content on the part of the protagonist, making him a big liability, but this could be due to the story not being so rushed or this being the focus , I'm also not that big of a fan of passive protagonists...
    7/10

Ah, one more thing that I really miss is the sexual scenes with the zombies, I don't know why it was removed from the game because these differentiated scenes were what made everything more interesting as possible, like the survivors, in addition to worrying about the bites, they should worry about not being molested or becoming sex toys for the excited zombies. unique with some different and cool things It's a shame that it was removed in my opinion it took half the fun out of the game but for those who are going to play have fun;)
  10. 4.00 star(s)

-Yor-0728

Let's be honest, the game so far is a bit boring... but it has a lot of potential. After reading the plot and how the world expands, you're left wanting more at the end.

THE GOOD
    The story is pretty good and it's not the typical +18 game, that you start and they're already doing it. The development up to this point seems good to me. The characters are well designed in terms of their visuals, regarding their background, only the mother has one for now; I imagine that the author will add more background to the MC and the other protagonist later on.
    The +18 scenes, they have a context and it's not just sex for the sake of it, so for me this always carries good points. Visually with its setting and effects I think it looks great.

THE BAD... or not?
    Particularly, it lacks content +18, of course I understand that only goes in its first versions but aja the goal of this game is a good story and +18. on the other hand, there are dialogues that feel very tiring but I understand that the creator wants to set the mood and give context to everything, the truth could be this a bad point or not, but in my opinion I reached a point where I got tired and put it on pause.

It is a +18 zombie game, which has a good plot so far and I see that it has a lot of potential... for the moment I wouldn't play it at least for a long time or wait for more updates since one of the reasons I started playing it was because of its plot and the possible +18 scenes to develop. I think that before playing it check the updates and then think about if you play it now or wait a little longer.

V 0.6

Summary (SCORE: 7)
    o Character Design/Visual: 8/10
    o Background music/sound: 10/10
    o Plot: 8/10
    o Animation: 6/10
    o +18 Scenes: 4/10
    o Gameplay: 6/10
    o Interface: 7/10
  11. 5.00 star(s)

raz100raz100

Game is awesome. Would be nice if the zombie sex was still in there but it's not the main part of the game and it's just fine without it. The relationship between the MC, mom and sister with it's slow burn is great and very erotic.

Keep up the good work! One of my favourite games on here.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

humanstickobserver

Rating it one star may be unfair, but when a game has a setting and plot that I should find so interesting, and fails so hard, I struggle to see past what bothers me to find the pros.

First issue? The zombie apocalypse setting is a barely touched upon background piece for the MC to perv on and try to corrupt his mom and sister.
    It should be more integral into the plot.

Second issue? The MC is a pathetic pervert who acts like a child, and who is thinking about nothing but sex... unless he's monologuing like a 17th century french philosopher. But the fact remains he is either acting like an obnoxious 12 year old without any self control, or he is talking and acting in a way that doesn't match his age, experience, and other behaviors.

Third? The mother is awful. In 6 years of a zombie apocalypse, she hasn't taught the kids how to fight, how to scavenge, how to cook, how to anything. They basically sit around useless while she does everything (up until that is forced to change). While I can understand her need to keep her kids safe, they have spent the last third of their life in this world, and probably couldn't peel an apple is you have them an apple, a peeler, and a youtube video showing them how to do it. They are useless.

And mom is worse. When you finally leave with her to gather and find another survivor, your mother demands you not to help her, as she's just going to die anyway. This is bad enough that it makes you wonder if your mother every found, and abandoned to die, other survivors over the years.

She insists you three are probably the only people alive left in the world, and yet when she gets sick, she berates the MC for leaving to find medicine, even saying he shouldn't have risked it, even if she died. This is especially insane as, with her refusal to teach them anything, if she died, they'd be alone and unable to function without her, and would either have to leave and risk it all anyhow, or just stay there and die themselves.

She wants to focus on their education, but insists that there are probably no other survivors anyhow. She seems to believe you are the last three people on earth. She does not look for survivors, when some are found, she is unwilling to risk helping them in any way and insists they should be left to die, and does not think anyone is ever going to come to rescue them. So, what happens if there are three people left alive in the world, one woman and two men, and they seem adamant to keep living?
    They need to reproduce at some point.
    Look, in that environment, you either realize there is no endgame, and when you die it is all over anyhow, so you lay down and die... or you try to build back, and if you think you three are all that are left, rebuilding includes reproducing. The fact she is so upset and caught up on incest is actually laughable based on her view of the world.

Fourth, which ties into three? Her frustration at her son and daughter's sexual frustration, curiosity, and experimenting with each other. For six years, basically all of puberty, teen years, and into adulthood, it has been the three of them and nothing and no one else. The could both be butt ugly and it doesn't change the fact they are the only women in the world as far as MC knows. It is actually NOT weird for him to fixate any sexual interest he has in them (even if MC's inner dialog on the issue is obnoxious and his behavior shows such a lack of self control that it is pathetic).

Fifth? No sandbox. Sandbox ruins most games, but in this setting, there is room for it. Train fighting and stamina. Grow food. Train fighting. Clean around the school. Scout. Item management. Resource management. This is a setting where these things actually make sense and could be used to make the world setting less of a backdrop and more a part of the plot. Mom taking care of everything and a whiney MC who is sad his dick is hard and the girls won't let him talk them into getting him off are fucking TERRIBLE elements to base 90% of what is happening in a zombie horror scenario on.

Sixth? Dialog is either over long, cringy, or both. I'm a wordy fucker. I play for plot as well as porn. I don't mind reading. But between the cringe levels and how long they drone on sometimes, I'm just skipping a lot of writing.

Seventh? Whenever it seems like the plot will advance, everything goes back to the MC and his quest to get his cock wet. Much of the time, whenever there is room for a choice, there is none and the MC will just act cringy.

Eighth? In a story of exploring hidden desires, pushing sexual boundaries, and making due with what is around you in a world without other people? Your sister's story, her interactions with mom, and with you, are much better paced, written, and shown, then the MCs own. Hell, I'd go as far as to say that the game would be better suited with HER as the MC, on a quest to learn to survive, while learning more about pleasure and being a woman with her mother, and seeking to maintain a dependent closeness, with a plan to continue the human race, with her brother. As annoying as she can be at times, she is the best written, most realistic, and most relatable character in the game.

So, pros?
    The CG is decent. As is the english. What little focus is given to state of the world makes the player curious as to what else happens. The sister is a decent character. The lesbian content of sis trying to figure things out with mom are not only hot, but are the best paced, and best written, elements of the game.

This game needs a drastic re-write, to reduce cringe, make the MC have some semblance of self control (while still developing understandable sexual/romantic feelings), and to make the zombie apocalypse aspect of the story part of the actual story. Mom needs to be less overbearing and to act less fucking stupid, and the kids need to know at least SOMETHING.

Too many aspects of the game, focusing on the character's behavior after surviving like this for 6 years, most especially Mom's and the MC's, are so far outside the realm of reasonable that you can not simply accept it via suspension of disbelief. Suspension of disbelief requires things to still be grounded in reality enough that you can let go and allow yourself to enjoy the story, but when some things are too far beyond the pale, you can't suspend that disbelief and just accept it.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Mmushy

Honestly I have a hard time rating this game.
    It took me several tries to get thru the game mainly because of the MC. He reminded me of Shinji from Neon Genesis Evangelion. A character self absorbed in his pathetic little self loathing mind, weak physically and mentally etc. Reading his thoughts, his stupid responses and actions. Urghhhhh. I actually deleted the game the first time I tried it.
    I only played it again because I had forgotten I had previously tried it. This time I gutted it thru (skipped) and in the later updates, it does get better.
    So I am giving it 4 in hopes that it will continue getting better in terms of character development and plot.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Darach

before it was better where sex with zombies was left I liked the idea of something more than just dying I prefer the old version it totally did not convince me it is
    The game loses its essence in my opinion, please bring everything back in the next one, although it does not give an impact to the story, it does give it something different
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Incombat

This game very much reminds me of Kindred : Redburns , though even more of a slowbun than that one, and less crisp renders(but trade off is that there are way more of them, which is fine by me).

It's got mystery, drama, decent incest writing, comedy, action... All you really need in good VN.
    Only problems I can name is it took a while to open up, basically not until 0.5+ , when the water tower went down. It looks promising, hopefully dev can sustain previous level of character writing when the cast expands dramatically.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

TrigZ3r0

i was misled and my disappointment has ruined my day . So its a decent vn.Dont get me wrong i quite enjoy slow burns and this one is all the slow burnung in the world but jesus christ all you get are lousy handjobs some BARELY blow jobs and a shit ton of teasing . And dont get me started on this wimpish mc.Dude is a lousy pussy.Always self loathing and doubting his actions and im like dude man the fuck up.Enough about the mc let me get to these Li's.The sister is insufferable. i hate her and that's really it , None stop teasing 24/7 . She shouldve been the Mc seeing as how she has more balls then the Mc himself(i cant express how much this guy sucks).The mom is hot though if anything id love it if i could pursue the mom only. Lol and dont come expecting ''choice'' it literally does not matter what you choose well except the ntr stuff but besides that thats it . It wouldve been better if i had the OPTION to pursue the sister or not but nope Oh and would you like the option to not have the mom and sister fooling around??Nope its there whether you like it or not or how about forcing the sister and Mc to fool around ?? like i said YOU HAVE NO CHOICE. But besides all that i really liked how they show real emotion during certain scenes.When the mom is raging in that room to when the sister is breaking down ...idk man i could feel that emotion and the author really captured it beautifully

TLDR: its a decent story with lackluuster content and lackluster ''choices'' im dead ass only giving 3 stars because the milf is hot Lol if you like feeling blue balled , some zombie rape and some secnes with you're family getting more action than you well this is the game for you . Enjoy i guess
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Smilingjack4

This is an excellently told story. The erotic scenes are extremely well written and shot, the author very well understands what makes a situation sexy, erotic, or animalistic. The MC is going through a bit too much introspection for my taste, but it makes sense for his character. I was also initially rolling my eyes at the seemingly typical tsundere sister, but for every setup there's a worthwhile payoff.
    The graphics are of high-tier HS, and I never once thought, an angle wasn't optimal.
    Highly recommend.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

PushMyButton

I liked the game because there was rape, and that was the highlight of the game for me, and this game stood out among all the zombie games, and now the game has become boring, banal, the same type of lesbian and bi-themes and tearful moments, and everything that was played became similar as for other zombie games I really want the developer to go back to what it was before
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Knead6

Not many survival games out here sadly and this is really big lose for survival game fan like me really and believe me this one is good with good survival story with lot of incest ero and thats amazing theres lot of teasing here with slow pacing not rushing thats 5 out to 5 for me.

Mother or Sis not dumb bitches like OH your dick is big and believe me thats improves games ERO style lot.

Survival is good i wish theres little more free roam plus gathering resource here but for now thats good enough for me.

Story good too theres some interesting things here if you like mystery survival with ERO this is for you.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

LoneVoyage

Before you play this game you should know one thing and that is this game in every aspect, (story,sex scene etc.) is a slow burn.
    Now renders are good, animation are average, music and sound are decent. Overall is good.
    Story is interesting but has pacing issues and pretty much leaner, not much a choices there and the one are either flavor text or just decide other two romance options pursue each other or not.
    Sex scenes are full blue balls (for the MC) at the moment. Constant teasing and anticipation for what's the come but it never does.
    Overall the game is slow burn post apocalypse story.
    If the pacing of main story could be fix it could be better even with the slow burn romance.