Unity Completed Deadrock Redemption [v1.1.4] [Entropy Digital Games]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

TheItch

Jul 24, 2021
The mouse cursor is always on the screen, navigation is... non-existant, controls are weird, performance is horrendous and the graphics/models are ass. This game got "released" in an utterly unplayable state.
On the upside, it's less than 3GB, so it doesn't take long to download... or to delete.

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
Yeh...camera, object physics, colisions, ton of bugs...Empty locations and if there is 4k textures then I don't know who I am.

Cloth.jpg
Avoid Graves , they lock game controls, so ALT+F4. Tnx for sharing but realy not playable.
Stuck.jpg
Realy RIP Game

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
wow .. pretty awesome game you got here ... completed 1st quest ... saved and thought i'd post this ..
this is by far one of the best games i've played on this site :love:
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: spaklewd

TREDANS

Oct 1, 2019
not bad but a lot of the quest are buged for me. Cant sow the plots. markers show them in front of the train not on the farm. Digging up the grave i get trapped every time. and doctors order i just cant do anything. Was looking forward to the Farm girl scene.

Aug 11, 2023
I'm not sure if the dev is seeing the thread, but I'll leave my opinion with the best goodwill possible:

• Minimap. Man, it sucks to wander around the city without having a clear idea of where we should go. Exploration should be an option, not an obligation.
  • Menu to exit the game with the Esc button. It's a universal language and most players already know the shortcut.
  • Character shouldn't attack if they don't feel threatened. Use shift to run, like in all the other games.
  • Mount: I know it's more complex, but if the player needs to run long distances, they should be able to do it faster.
  • Background music: sets the mood for your player and doesn't just hear the crickets.
  • Why would a cowboy do a ninja double jump from a platformer? There's no need. You lose immersion by making your character behave in a way that they wouldn't in the real world (in the case of this game, which aims to be realistic).
Another wrong choice was the gameplay time within the game, in the late afternoon. With adequate lighting, baking lights, it's not heavy and you can make an attractive scene in the morning, which enhances the player's experience. Night scenes and late afternoon are more difficult to light.

Anyway, good luck to the dev and keep improving the project little by little.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes