FrankenMusen

May 24, 2020
Anybody know what this means in the game settings?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well I'm not sure but it seems it enables you to sleep with characters that look younger than a teenager (such as tween), keep in mind that all characters are supposed to be over 18 *wink wink*.

Of course a lot of this kinks do not have relevant scenes yet.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Referring to "loli".
Yeah but is there any information by the dev whatsoever?

So far i've seen only the spoilers about the NTR route. And there is nothing in the game which would remotely qualify for the tooltip description.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Yeah but is there any information by the dev whatsoever?

So far i've seen only the spoilers about the NTR route.
Maybe in succubus's realm we encounter someone. For now no info! Dev reveals things about character/s when the story related to the character is reached to the point where the story demands generally an update before or so.

Reactions: Rexaureus

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Yea TBH this is one of the few games where i'm still actively waiting for an update.

The expectation bar was set pretty high with the "mom bdsm" event. Super-curious how the next part looks like.

Mar 19, 2023
This game is so great! Sad it still has few scenes, but I'm gonna keep it in my list :p

Do items matter for something? I read it up there that maybe taking the condoms can change the story, but in my first playthrough I took everything just in case. My character was walking around with his pockets full of papers and pencils and condoms and shampoos and lube.
I advise to not clotter the storages with so many items if they don't have a point on the story, but I get it if it's all for a future trade system or something (though I don't know if it's gonna be a benefit to sold all the soaps and shampoos from the MC's house)

Reactions: restrictive

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
This game is so great! Sad it still has few scenes, but I'm gonna keep it in my list :p

Do items matter for something? I read it up there that maybe taking the condoms can change the story, but in my first playthrough I took everything just in case. My character was walking around with his pockets full of papers and pencils and condoms and shampoos and lube.
I advise to not clotter the storages with so many items if they don't have a point on the story, but I get it if it's all for a future trade system or something (though I don't know if it's gonna be a benefit to sold all the soaps and shampoos from the MC's house)
Probably doesn't matter yet.

As long as the game is in early development, you may have to scrap old savegames anyways. And you can always start at the new content.

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
If I'm not mistaken there's; 1 succubus, 5 routes 2 Girlfriend's and 1 step sister ∞ 1 Mom María harem. (Maybe in The future)
Extra: 1 Amelia and Step-Sister almost are close to an harem. (In progress)
Scenes 100%
Gallery Photos at least for now is like 80%. (A guide should help)

Last edited:

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
If you try the Jump: Free room, you will see the spellbook in the closet. add to your inventory and you will see that there are transformation possibilities through a "switch" spell.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SpellBook can transform you into a girl I think It was The latest version so probably it's unknow. (The dev said it's uncoming)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 59 Votes