chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
This is always something that worries me, who knows in the future if the community will ask to turn the game into full NTR.

But i'am willing to give it a try since it's fully optional, looks pretty good.
Sounds like the TAG was added by request. What I take that to mean is that the dev might have said something like "I might have flashback scenes not involving the MC" and then the F95 community got out their pitchforks and went "OMG DIS IS NTR WHY YOU NOT TAG RAGBARGB."

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
All sexual scenes with MC are avoidable - obscene and regular.
Sexual scenes that can't be avoidable are skippable and doesn't concerns MC.

Preferences with fetishes have descriptions of what they includes. (NTR filter is also disabling sharing and cheating, for example)

If all preferences are enabled - player can choose if it's happen to MC or not. And scenes that doesn't concerns MC player can skip during game process, but the obscene variant of post-scene will be shown.

If related fetish been disabled - game will choose options to avoid the scenes (for MC) or skip them (light variant of post-scene will be shown).
Thanks for the reply. I suppose that I will try it this lweekend.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I love this game :love:. Characters, atmosphere, MC and dark theme all great.
I wonder if you add a 32-bit version in the next update?

Gùsepp

Dec 26, 2021
Art is passable, but stylized. Animations are good. The game must be written by a fifth grade level edgelord, the writing is atrocious. It's so bad I would dismiss this game entirely.

"Fuck ass shit" - actual quote from the game.

There's 1 rape scene and a violent revenge scene. The rape scene is voyeuristic, can be somewhat skipped but the violence can't be. It's very short.
As a Frenchman, the translation is not a problem for me.

Reactions: SpecterX

Xypher

May 1, 2017
how much ntr is in the game?
So far its just the opening in the 1st episode of watching 2 dudes raping a girl from afar but that's about it, I wouldn't even consider it even NTR. (I could be wrong though).

Oct 14, 2018
how much ntr is in the game?

So far its just the opening in the 1st episode of watching 2 dudes raping a girl from afar but that's about it, I wouldn't even consider it even NTR. (I could be wrong though).
That's not NTR, that's just rape. For that scene to be NTR, the girl would have to be a love-interest for the MC, which as far as I've gathered she's not.
However from what I understood from reading previous pages, the NTR is flashbacks from characters MC knows, which will be shown to the player if they choose to talk with the character about the certain thing, and I believe family members are among those characters with NTR flashbacks.
The NTR isn't avoidable, it's more or less skippable, since the situations have/will happen, you just don't see or hear about it if you choose to turn the fetish off or not ask any characters about their moments.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"You will play as a high school boy whose normal life is about to get end."

Which high school boy's life is normal?
And, how does it get end?

Also, what does "deathable" mean? I cannot find the word in any dictionary.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Can someone specify what "Teen-er" means?
I can somewhat guess that it has something to do with someone in their teens (Which can be anywhere from 13 to 19), but that's about it.
Edit: Never mind, got in-game, and there's a definition saying what each tag means (Pretty rare, so assumed it didn't).

does it mean there is no android port ???
If it existed, it'd be listed.

I have the same problem
Probably an incomplete/experimental feature. Just going by the game version, this is basically the initial release, and not a lot of games even have a proper replay feature (Some just show it in CG form), and I think it's actually not something easily done, based on what I got as a reply from a dev when I asked about it.
Edit: Nope, never mind. You need to select the characters you want to see replay entries for.
(I might be wrong, I've not even played past the main menu yet, but that seems to be the case.)

Last edited:

Meorless

Deathable
Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Can someone specify what "Teen-er" means?
I can somewhat guess that it has something to do with someone in their teens (Which can be anywhere from 13 to 19), but that's about it.
Edit: Never mind, got in-game, and there's a definition saying what each tag means (Pretty rare, so assumed it didn't).

If it existed, it'd be listed.

Probably an incomplete/experimental feature. Just going by the game version, this is basically the initial release, and not a lot of games even have a proper replay feature (Some just show it in CG form), and I think it's actually not something easily done, based on what I got as a reply from a dev when I asked about it.
Edit: Nope, never mind. You need to select the characters you want to see replay entries for.
(I might be wrong, I've not even played past the main menu yet, but that seems to be the case.)

1. Replays doesn't work if you use gallery unlocker. Renpy has own replay feature and does not allow it to be shown unless the player passed through the moment during playthrough. It's an engine bug that yet not fixed, but it works in common.

2. Android port is harder to manage and requires to make own UI and specifically coded (the game has interactive moments and it doen't work in raw android port). Maybe in far future.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
This is such a great game. I was so disappointed because I thought it had a lot of content after looking at the gallery, but it just turned out to be one of the ones where the same image repeats over and over. I love it when the rape tag actually means there's rape in the game instead of some trash corruption/mindbreak stuff.

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
It's still early but the game is already awesome. Lots of variety in the sex scenes and well animated. And I also like the Female POV fetish, I wish there were more games featuring it. I'll definitely keep an eye on this game and I look forward to the next updates !

Reactions: Gùsepp
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes