joao2804

May 14, 2020
whenever i try downloading this game it gives trojan warnings for me on pixel drain and go file and i dont know what is going on since i played this before and had no chance of trojan

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
whenever i try downloading this game it gives trojan warnings for me on pixel drain and go file and i dont know what is going on since i played this before and had no chance of trojan
Yes, he's aware of that and trying to understand which part of the code causing that issue..
You can still play online on Itch.io or

Reactions: joao2804

joao2804

May 14, 2020
still trying to clean my pc just in case...and thanks dude i was not aware of it since it never happened to me before most of the times i just got lucky and not even a trace of trojan detected so i guess im just in a bad day of my luck

joao2804

May 14, 2020
but i remenber a dude having this problem before but since it never happened to me i thought it was something he done wrong when editing his save file but being it a issue of the code makes me think if the dev didnt pasted a corrupted code to start and he just didnt knew of it in the first place or something entirely else

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
but i remenber a dude having this problem before but since it never happened to me i thought it was something he done wrong when editing his save file but being it a issue of the code makes me think if the dev didnt pasted a corrupted code to start and he just didnt knew of it in the first place or something entirely else
Editing a safe file is enough safe unless you using odd values, you don't operate on the code, just on some values/add items mostly..

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
is there any way to get into a cell without getting caught by the police? also, if not, then is there any way to get into a cell and exit it without getting raped?

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes