Niamhspank

Feb 21, 2023
There seems to be no difference between dgirl and hermaphrodite. Police and gang scenes refer to a dgirl character still having a pussy.

Also not sure if intentional, but a group of mean women called my character's penis a clit. Rude. :c

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
There seems to be no difference between dgirl and hermaphrodite. Police and gang scenes refer to a dgirl character still having a pussy.

Also not sure if intentional, but a group of mean women called my character's penis a clit. Rude. :c
The game gets confused which gender you are. Some of the Police scenes as male will reference "your pussy" and "cunt walls", so it's very likely unintentional.

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
I say this game need a wiki...
I mean folks like to know when ya can get permission to get out from the mansion without quittin

Also about how many scene in this game where can we buy properties etc

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Only played a tiny bit, but I like dystopian down-on-your-luck-a-la-Degrees-of-Lewdity sort of style.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
ven though you probably use the phrase way too often, the game has potential.

Unfortunately, the quality is still very variable.
Some passages are very well written, others somehow lack the reference to the scene, since the sentences are the same, no matter if it's an oral or anal scene, as it seems that the sentences used are put together like a construction kit.
Unfortunately, you also end up in game-breaking dead ends far too often at the moment, and if you don't save constantly, you lose quite a bit of the game's progress. Worth mentioning here are the clothing store, where the clothing menu doesn't end, or the liberation scene of Lily (?) in the meat factory, where you can't carry her out.

I would also like to see significantly more veraitions regarding, for example, the actions of the police. Ober more comments from the residents regarding their clothing choices. Time management could also be improved, for example in the maid quest in the mansion. Here it would be helpful, for example, to color-code the areas that must be cleaned.

So yes, I currently have some wishes as far as playability is concerned, but the game will definitely remain on my watch list.

Edit:
Oh, forgot to mention. All NPCs are skinny for me. Here, too, more diversity would be desirable.

Reactions: Yobet1

Rax_DG

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
I've made a poll. Do you like the idea of "bad ends" that mean game over for the player? Do you prefer less drastic "soft bad ends" that just leave him in a bad situation for a long time? Do you dislike these concepts altogether?

Reactions: askqer and Eisekil

Eisekil

Dec 5, 2019
I've made a poll. Do you like the idea of "bad ends" that mean game over for the player? Do you prefer less drastic "soft bad ends" that just leave him in a bad situation for a long time? Do you dislike these concepts altogether?
I like idea of both actually. The torture in police is pretty hot and I would like to see both. Extreme ones which just show end of character and "soft" ones, which will make some influence in game/events/personality on him/her.

Reactions: Rax_DG

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Somehow, unfortunately, you quickly have the feeling that you've already seen everything, because the progress is agonizingly slow.
By that, I primarily mean that one's own stats can only be increased very slowly, which could possibly trigger new scenes.

Let's take the social skill alone. With a flirting chance of 21.2%, I failed 117 times in a row before I had 1x success. Which in turn surprises me, since you lose massive aun confidence. And you can't make up for this negative value with the current learning curve.
Dilemma: You have to choose one or two people who you bring massively into the negative confidence, in order to improve your skills on them - without knowing whether there are not quest-relevant scenes for exactly these people at some point, or you try to avoid every sample that is obviously doomed to fail and get even more no game progress, because you can not improve.

In my eyes, the game urgently needs a revision of the skill system and the balance with the next updates.

aoeusnth

Oct 16, 2018

What I dislike is juggling savegames. In a roguelike game structure bad ends are a given and welcome because you never get invested in a single run, but if runs are longer then having hard bad ends means that I suddenly have to savescum to even see content.

That's not to say that bad ends are bad as such, but they either should be soft (meaning you can get out of the situation again) and/or rewindable, that is, the game itself provides a point to go back to and continue the playthrough.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
What I dislike is juggling savegames. In a roguelike game structure bad ends are a given and welcome because you never get invested in a single run, but if runs are longer then having hard bad ends means that I suddenly have to savescum to even see content.

That's not to say that bad ends are bad as such, but they either should be soft (meaning you can get out of the situation again) and/or rewindable, that is, the game itself provides a point to go back to and continue the playthrough.
To piggyback off the save-scumming thing, I rather dislike that you get locked out of the police cycle if you agree to get the ID card. The ID card's kinda important, but at the same time, you can't have sex anymore. Maybe just an option that you can agree to go back to the cell whenever you want would be nice.

Now to add my own thoughts on another topic: I hope that in the future, we can disable random specific gendered encounters, one of the more basic options in most NSFW games so you can adjust the game to your own tastes. I'm pretty much exclusively M/M, and having random encounters with dickgirls isn't my style, but I can't do anything to guarantee the scene doesn't happen since it's not directly in my control*. I'd love an option to disable that one and future non-M/M content, but not the men one. Maybe 4 options in the options menu to toggle on Male, Female, Herm, and D-Girl random encounters (if you eventually do have random encounters for all 4 in-game gender types).
*While talking to the NPCs, such as the sex store worker (and apparently soon to be any NPC you can flirt with), that's my own stupidity for choosing to stumble into an non-M/M scene, so that doesn't need an option to toggle off.

Rax_DG

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
To piggyback off the save-scumming thing, I rather dislike that you get locked out of the police cycle if you agree to get the ID card. The ID card's kinda important, but at the same time, you can't have sex anymore. Maybe just an option that you can agree to go back to the cell whenever you want would be nice.

Now to add my own thoughts on another topic: I hope that in the future, we can disable random specific gendered encounters, one of the more basic options in most NSFW games so you can adjust the game to your own tastes. I'm pretty much exclusively M/M, and having random encounters with dickgirls isn't my style, but I can't do anything to guarantee the scene doesn't happen since it's not directly in my control*. I'd love an option to disable that one and future non-M/M content, but not the men one. Maybe 4 options in the options menu to toggle on Male, Female, Herm, and D-Girl random encounters (if you eventually do have random encounters for all 4 in-game gender types).
*While talking to the NPCs, such as the sex store worker (and apparently soon to be any NPC you can flirt with), that's my own stupidity for choosing to stumble into an non-M/M scene, so that doesn't need an option to toggle off.
You can get arrested and it won't matter if you have an ID. Right now, there's only one situation where you can get arrested, but there will be more in the future.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
You can get arrested and it won't matter if you have an ID. Right now, there's only one situation where you can get arrested, but there will be more in the future.
Oh, I guess I missed that then, whoops! I shall dig around for it later. (y)
Hopefully my second thought is also a consideration at some point? :)

Sam_Hollywood

Feb 18, 2023
Rax_DG

bugs:
- If I try to lift the cowgirl to rescue her all buttons just disappear, I have to load. (My character has zero bonus strenght if that's important.)
- whenever I take off the starting shoes I cannot re-equip them anymore. Looks like they're not flagged as shoes.

suggestions:
- An emergency unstuck button somewhere on the sidebar would probably help. (see first bug, and the stuck in the bar at closing thing that was already reported)
- An outfit manager, or at least a way to re-dress without having to go through 4 drop down menus

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I made an autoclicker to debug the game. In case you're curious, these are the results after running for 17 hours.
Could you get the savegame for this?
I would like to see what the trust levels are for the individual NPCs.

What strikes me as extremely negative is that every action increases the reputation to the same extent, but lowers the status. So it would never be possible to become known and respected/feared because you are inevitably in a downward spiral.

Rax_DG

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
Could you get the savegame for this?
I would like to see what the trust levels are for the individual NPCs.

What strikes me as extremely negative is that every action increases the reputation to the same extent, but lowers the status. So it would never be possible to become known and respected/feared because you are inevitably in a downward spiral.
I think I answered you on discord

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes