13thDiary

Sep 16, 2021
List of bugs I've encountered while playing online version on Android device; game breaking bugs are underlined:

• Character autosaves mid-creation, showing "Continue as Character" button in the main screen that does nothing
  • Text/button doesn't scale, so only "Please choose a na" is shown, despite there being a lot of space on the screen
  • Choosing any button on the left menu during character creation causes the screen to become empty (blank page with gui) after returning to character creation. I can click on the button to continue if I entered character name beforehand, but the screen is still empty
  • If you put a skill level higher than 3 in one skill, the number becomes red and the level doesn't register, but there's no information on the skill level cap, so it looks like you just can't enter the number.
  • It's not a bug per se, but the stats are unbalanced since some of the affect only 2 skills. Social is also the only skill that is affected by two stats.
  • It's not a bug per se, but lack of back button makes it hard to play(test) the game. At least add a warp to main street option to the menu since it's very easy to get stuck.
  • Histia scene, after being druged: choosing anything just makes the buttons disappear = dead end. Refreshing the page returns to a choice before it, but there's still no buttons.
  • If you load the save made just after the game started instead of character's description there's "undefined". However character looks/attributes are acknowledged in stats menu or during play through.
  • If you fail at introduction, but succed at small talk, you won't be able to introduce yourself again, so you'll never learn their name.
  • Flirting doesn't seem to do anything besides printing randomly the "You flirt with his and he seems interested." or "You try to flirt with his, but he seems weirded out." and increasing social skill level. Btw, it should be "him", not "his".
  • Leon: Talking about job/place to stay doesn't let you react to his proposal.
  • It's not a bug per se, but you should post the scene list or even better a guide to help with play(testing). I'm never sure if I'm encountering a bug or WIP content. There's also a lot of NPC on the streets but only Histia (and Leon?) seem have unique content, so it's easy to miss it.
  • Landlord of the apartment on the 4th floor on the East street has a pronoun issue (is he/him woman). Btw. After failing negotiating later rent I was able to immediately try again and succeed which makes the check meaningless.
  • Market Street has 2 "Enter customs" buttons.
  • I'm not sure if stealing a corresponding ID card does anything since both Customs and Employment office don't recognise it.
I'll try to find some other bugs to help you improve your game. It not only has a lot of potential, but also large amount of content for such an early release, but bugs and dead ends prevent people from properly enjoying it.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I tried it the other day and hit various bugs (or maybe just bad scene flow) no matter what I tried to do. At the police station after trying to get an ID it was just an endless rape loop. When I tried to work as a maid I got stuck trying to change; the trunk only had exact copies of what the PC was already wearing and trying to remove anything caused all the clothes to become undefined. After that I tried talking to a different NPC, got drugged, woke up and couldn't continue because there weren't any available actions.

I don't know if any of that's been fixed yet but it could definitely use a sweep to ensure that what's there actually works.

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
It's so buggy.

At pretty much every step I just kept thinking how this would have been so much less buggy and easier for me to fix myself if it'd just been done in twine.

Here's an example;
Screenshot_1.png

Just keeps printing the same text over and over.

To me it feels like all those VNs with a weird/custom engine that makes you wish it was in renpy.
Or QSP VNs where you wonder why they didn't just use real HTML or twine.

Reactions: BirdFlu

Vinoma

Sep 1, 2018
There's like no content other than like 5 rape scenes rn, so if that's not your thing then probably wait until the dev pushes an update with actual playable content.

Xaact

Sep 8, 2020
It's so buggy.

At pretty much every step I just kept thinking how this would have been so much less buggy and easier for me to fix myself if it'd just been done in twine.

Here's an example;
View attachment 2676009

Just keeps printing the same text over and over.

To me it feels like all those VNs with a weird/custom engine that makes you wish it was in renpy.
Or QSP VNs where you wonder why they didn't just use real HTML or twine.
it happen when you use google chrome, i tried using other browser (firefox) and it run quite well.
most probably cause it run in javascript (.js) instead of the usual twine

Raging_Moose

Jun 9, 2020
not sure if its an issue with the download or not, but the downloaded version doesn't seem to work for me anymore. I have no issues playing it though the online option. ((downloaded version takes me to the game menu, but when I click new game nothing happens after that just stays on the menu page.))

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Game is off to a pretty good start. The writing is pretty solid and fairly hot, and I do like that so much of it is focused around the abuse of the MC (I guess that's implied by the name of the game, after all...). I will be keeping an eye on this one.

Rax_DG

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
not sure if its an issue with the download or not, but the downloaded version doesn't seem to work for me anymore. I have no issues playing it though the online option. ((downloaded version takes me to the game menu, but when I click new game nothing happens after that just stays on the menu page.))
Have you unzipped the downloaded folder? What system are you using?

FuckBeast

Jan 18, 2022
Screenshot 2023-06-06 164949.png
Got stuck in the bar after talking to someone while the bar gets closed. Pressing the button does nothing.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes