DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Options not there for me.
Could be the Dev forgot about something then.. i guessed could be the mattress of the personal room, but yes, just tried by myself and seems no one complaining for the mattress so far and MC not noticing those could need repair..
Either i can't find Clothes Scraps anywhere in game.. could be those coming from some event..
i'm working on raising trust to see if that could change something..

Last edited:

Torins

May 2, 2017
You can strip in your home or while visiting anyone/gym/toilets.. in which manner should be broken?
It's not about changing wardrobe, but stripping down during sex scenes. I've tried a few of times, but ended up in endless loops every time

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
It's not about changing wardrobe, but stripping down during sex scenes. I've tried a few of times, but ended up in endless loops every time
Will need a save to check what is going wrong..
You modified something? Wearing anything strange?

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Is there any strap-on content in yet or is that still on the way?
Not on sale in the sexy shop (0.38).
Dunno if Rax (DEV) is working on something, but considering you can grown a penis using the right Hormone.. (0.39)

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2018
Sandbox start, wearing whatever starting clothes are- y'know what, I'll see if I can reproduce the error later, if the console's already spitting out error prints (function non-existent) that should say something.

RavenDG34

Jan 21, 2017
If you don't shower before the dinner party it gets softlocked at this part instantly with no option to respond.

As plates are cleared and champagne bottles opened, Ms. Harrow shifts her focus to you. Her smooth voice holds a hint of disappointment, as she surveys your performance for her esteemed guests. The sound of her heels on the marble floor echoes like a predator stalking its prey. She turns to her guests and begins, "Unfortunately, the servant's work tonight has been less than satisfactory. I must ask for your indulgence as we resort to some unconventional training methods. Perhaps he can at least provide some entertainment." She goes to a cabinet and retrieves restraints - arm binders, a collar with a leash, a ball gag, and ballet heel boots. "Put these on," she commands.
Also you don't have images in the folder so they are broken.

Last edited:
Reactions: scrumbles

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Also you don't have images in the folder so they are broken.
Yes, he forgot to add it in the 0.38, but is the same as 0.37 as is a text game..

About the softlock.. you tried to put the stuffs on? Was missing the option to do it?
Remember always to export a text when meeting something not going right..
Recreate the situation take time!

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
What is the console command to add points during character creation? I thought I had done that before through Sugarcube but I see now that that's not the case.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
What is the console command to add points during character creation? I thought I had done that before through Sugarcube but I see now that that's not the case.
You can just edit a save as you wish if you wanna more stats, just don't go over 3 for the first one cause causing bugs..

this helping a lot to put some order in it..

Last edited:
Reactions: quiboune

RavenDG34

Jan 21, 2017
Yes, he forgot to add it in the 0.38, but is the same as 0.37 as is a text game..

About the softlock.. you tried to put the stuffs on? Was missing the option to do it?
Remember always to export a text when meeting something not going right..
Recreate the situation take time!
It kept the "work hard, eavesdrop, talk to guests" or w/e they were options, and clicking them would continue time but i was stuck in the dinner for eternity essentially. It happened every time until I went and showered and then it worked first try so I think high filth in the event breaks it or something.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
It kept the "work hard, eavesdrop, talk to guests" or w/e they were options, and clicking them would continue time but i was stuck in the dinner for eternity essentially. It happened every time until I went and showered and then it worked first try so I think high filth in the event breaks it or something.
Yes, unfortunately even if both the MC and the mansion are clean, you may get softlocked. It's random, maybe it depends on the MC's stats too. Better save before the event begins.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes