anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Hmmm that seems rather event/location specific, while the bed bug itself is super common and happens when any NPC ties you up to the bed.
if not then maybe its fixed in v0.37?
someone here would have to upload that version though

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Is there a list of the soft bad ends somewhere and how to get them?

(More specifically, how do i get the food processing center one)
Well here is some:
police soft bad end: get caught by the police while you do not have id
gym:100%submission to Holger (male npc gym) ---gym cumdump
food processing:get caught at night there by the robot after you pick the lock.
ps: or simply wait for v0.37 then you can start there.

Jan 29, 2018
v36 Another bug. Stole an id, got some e-coin and silver decided to rent a place. Paid said rent, tried to save but cannot save and a save to file does not work as once you load the save file you are back outside before you paid for the place.

Crab King

Apr 17, 2020
I went around asking about relationship and ever NPC was single, i don't have the toggle active to make them single, does anyone know what effects an NPC being single or in a relationship?

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Where is Ina
She's in the food processing centre on west street iirc, you need to wait until night time to break in and find her, make sure to save though you can get a bad end.

Also I can now confirm that the tied to a bedframe bug is still in the game, making sleeping with dommy NPCs a perilous proposition since they can at any moment break your game.

Reactions: FerWho

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
In the Config menu there's an "Emergency button" that sends you back to the Main Square and undoes any bondage. Haven't you tired using that?

LittleBigYaoi

Apr 22, 2019
How to get ID:
1.) Main street > Approach People > Girl Holding A Sign/Lilly > Ask about sign > Help Her > Borrow ID
2.) (Late Night)West Street > Break in Black Hat Detectives > Steal Olaf ID
3.) Approach someone at West Street > Chat and ask about their job position > Look for Software Developer > Get invited/crash house > Use computer (Must have blank ID)
4.) West Street Police Station > Get Raped until someone talk to you about ID > Plant drug and get ID

You can buy Blank ID at Western Slums > Bargain Corner
Or Break into Synapse Marketing/LINK Software and steal at night.
There is actually a wiki but this is the easier ones that I got to work**

Save Editing Guide:
Use to edit save files.
Export to file > Edit > Load to file.

**Don't put attractiveness more than 3, It is a soft-lock because of the constant encounter/NPC Magnet**
Attributes (Strength, etc) can be anything, does not matter much. Just not attractiveness!
Max skill (Barter, etc) stats is 100. (Anything more will just be a interface bug)
Max fetishes stats is 100 as well because of the mentioned bug.
There are two types of fetishes. One is MC and the other is NPC. For NPC, just CTRL+F their respective name.
For inventory, the first two numbers are just e-coin and silver. You can change the amount to whatever you want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jobs:
=Maid
East Street > Knock door > 5 East Street
=Stable
East Street > Knock door > 6 East Street
=VR (Need ID)
West Street > Synapse Marketing
=Cafe
North Street > Coffee Shop
=Construction
North Street > Construction works
=Experiment
Main Street > Isara Genomics
=Gym (Drug Deal)
West Street Gym > Listen to Locker room conversation (Random) > Talk to Holger
You can buy drugs at Western Slum The Hazy Haven OR know a random Assistant Researcher that sell drugs.

Homes:

Hope it helps.
May edit post in the future.
How do I raise the fame, status and liked of the Ronda gang?

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
In the Config menu there's an "Emergency button" that sends you back to the Main Square and undoes any bondage. Haven't you tired using that?
It doesn't work, that emergency button removes bondage items, the tied to a bed thing is a status effect which isn't removed, at least that's my theory for why the emergency button doesn't work.

1NeoWolf

May 11, 2021
Has anyone figured out what youre supposed to do for the noise complaint quest or is that just left unfinished?

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
I tried the start where you are naked and bound. Not sure if I'm missing something though. I asked some people to free me:

" You make him a gesture to ask if he can undo your bindings. "Let's see," he says, examining the straps. "There you go," he finally says, removing them. "

...But the handcuffs are still there?

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
Intresteting the mega link has a virus call out by windows defender.|

This is new the game never had a "positive" nor anything related to a false positive.

you guys call a mod if needed.

1717867227193.png

i don't know virus and anti-malware stuff but my goodness this is from all the links now. And the update " Last edited by a moderator: Yesterday at 5:05 PM "

This is also from the original "wiki" link download by raxlorax.

Last edited:

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
so uh... the new update and links from even the official game shared by the game dev him self has a virus. I don't know how to ping you so this was all i could think off was just to reply. Debasing_Grounds_v037.zip 1.58 MB <- this and blog download version has the virus pop up.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
so uh... the new update and links from even the official game shared by the game dev him self has a virus. I don't know how to ping you so this was all i could think off was just to reply. Debasing_Grounds_v037.zip 1.58 MB <- this and blog download version has the virus pop up.
Seems like false positive. All my scans came back negative.
Also the doesn't flag it.

Reactions: crit_basic

jastranger

May 31, 2021
The introduction of a pre-existing NPC dungeon looks like it's a step towards the player being brought to them by NPCs. I wonder if the kidnapping soft bad end will be reworked to make use of the thulle deviant dungeon or if the room at the seedy hotel will be turned into one. All that's left after that would be to add or generate some in NPC homes.

edit: Holger's Pet Walkers are still bugged. They're non-removable by NPCs despite them repeatedly attempting to take them off the player. The game freezes for a moment when they do so as there's a follow-up action after unbinding the PC, which they usually but not always use to attempt again. Eventually they'll do something else though. The bed bug seems fixed, though. NPCs always untied me before kicking me out so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: sparrow_rose

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
The introduction of a pre-existing NPC dungeon looks like it's a step towards the player being brought to them by NPCs. I wonder if the kidnapping soft bad end will be reworked to make use of the thulle deviant dungeon or if the room at the seedy hotel will be turned into one. All that's left after that would be to add or generate some in NPC homes.

edit: Holger's Pet Walkers are still bugged. They're non-removable by NPCs despite them repeatedly attempting to take them off the player. The game freezes for a moment when they do so as there's a follow-up action after unbinding the PC, which they usually but not always use to attempt again. Eventually they'll do something else though. The bed bug seems fixed, though. NPCs always untied me before kicking me out so far.
pretty sure that holger bug is fixed in v0.38 if not then the emergency button in that version now removes all "movement restrictions" so that should work at least (for the bed bug too)

Reactions: sparrow_rose
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes