DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Fun game but it is a buggy mess

No I didnt modify anything is just how the game works. Happened in two different saves. Im surprised you didnt also got this bug tbh. The game is just buggy, Olena took me to her "apartment" to have sex even though I was her maid.
That is causing sure a bit of issues, but i guess her/his normal house got too many rooms where you could hide! (will try to get Rax attention to the thread.. i never had that issue and i played a lot)

Without a save i can't tell if because of older version and is really not useful reporting bugs without referring to the version you're playing either..

Last edited:

jastranger

May 31, 2021
Debasing Grounds v0.3.10: "Strap-ons, Pet-names, Honorifics and Gangbangs" Update. Here's the changelog:
Strap-ons:
  • Strap-ons now available in the Sex Shop
  • Players can wear strap-ons
  • Players can receive strap-on "oral sex" from NPCs (blowjob or face fuck)
  • Players wearing strap-ons can perform vaginal and anal sex.
  • Sex in this way can trigger orgasms for NPCs, but not for the player.
  • Female/cunt-boy NPCs with masculine or dominant personality traits will use strap-ons.
  • Players can remove strap-ons from NPCs with a dominance check.
  • NPCs with strap-ons will use them on players orally, anally, and vaginally.
  • Strap-on sex can trigger orgasms in players, but not in NPCs.
  • Strap-on sex increases strap-on fetishes for both players and NPCs.
  • NPCs currently using strap-ons Avi, Ginne, Anna, Emily, Zoe, Ruby, Luna, Zara, Ivy, Reyl, Rebecca, Davita, Enara (if corrupted), Tilda, Lorena, Scarlett, Morgana, Isadora, Vivi, Vixen, Delilah, Eli, Mystra, Gallata, Nova, Rikka, Kasuna, Elektra, Lyra, Sable, Adanna, Sorona, Tinker, Lera
  • NPCs with dominant or masculine personality traits who become female will also use strap-ons.
  • New statistics for strap-on sex
Pet Names, Honorifics:
  • Dominant NPCs towards the character will use pet names and nicknames towards the player.
  • Nicknames are dynamically generated based on player actions, items, and NPC fetishes
  • Current pet names: Slut, Toy, Kitten, Slave, Doll, Bunny, Minx, Cumslut, Cockslut, Cocksleeve, Bunny, Servant, Maid
  • Dominant NPCs will sometimes require players to perform quick submissive actions when approached.
  • Quick submissive actions include: kissing their hand, kneeling and kissing their crotch, crouching and kissing their feet, barking, accepting a slap, opening their mouth to be spit on, and stripping.
  • Dominant players can give NPCs pet names once after passing a Dominance skill check.
  • Players can call their NPC's pet names to ask them to do something for them.
  • Dominant players can choose a custom honorific to be called by their submissive NPCs.
  • NPCs will call players their honorifics as long as their submission to the player is high enough.
  • NPCs' pet names, nicknames, and honorifics for the player are now displayed in the Relationship detail tabs.
Gangbangs:
  • Dominant NPCs can organize gangbangs centered on the player.
  • Gangbangs are triggered when players go to the NPC's house if the NPC has a gangbang fetish and dominance above 10%.
  • Gangbang participants are randomly selected from a list of NPCs.
  • Invited gangbang assistants can be either male or female. Male/female gangbangs can be disabled with the "Align NPC orientation" toggle.
  • Gangbangs are preceded by foreplay and afterplay scenes.
  • New gangbang foreplay scenes: bondage, prostitution, spanking
  • New gangbang scenes: triple penetration, group cock worship/bukkake, strap-on gangbang
  • Orgasms during gangbang scenes result in additional fetish increases
  • New gangbang afterplay scenes: humiliation, water sports, cumplay
  • Which scenes are triggered in NPC initiated gangbangs depends on the fetishes and gender of the lead NPC.
  • NPCs who initiate gangbangs: Samya, Magnus, Calder, Tavish, Rourke, Jaxton, Verrick, Alexia, Ned, Ted, Ed, Veritas, Adil, Leonard, Saif, Dabith, Joel, Flex, Unai, Jamal, Elektra, Avi, Ginne, Emily
  • New starting fetishes for NPCs added
Other stuff:
  • NPCs fetishes increase during sex when their lust is > 50, depending on the scene, including anal training, cock worship, strap-on, rough sex, water sports
  • NPCs will no longer suggest taking the player home if they're already there, they'll initiate foreplay actions directly.
  • It is no longer possible to suggest going to NPCs' locations or ask for money to go if the player is already there.
  • The Pawnshop and Hazy Haven now buy more items.
  • Changes to the format of versions displayed and saved in save files.
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed bug with gender-bending notifications from hormone cocktails
  • Fixed a bug with paying rent at South Street 8
  • Fixed naming errors in Pangolin Pharma punishment scenes
  • The emergency button now removes "Arms tied", "Legs spread", and prevents encounters from happening immediately after it is clicked.
  • Fixed a bug that sometimes required a double click when changing locations
  • Fixed a button that would trigger the Insulted and Humiliated status effects during conversations where no insults were displayed.
  • Fixed a bug that caused a loop when undressing during the hookup scene
  • Fixed a bug where entering a host's house would cause a different location to be displayed
  • Fixed a bug where certain decaying stats would not disappear when they reached 0
  • Fixed a bug during Olen/a's dinner parties where notifications would indicate the player was late or missed the party when they weren't.
  • Fixed several location and display bugs when having sex with Olen/a in the manor.
Hope you all like it!
Changelog for the release that's currently available on Patreon

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Lolnoder

Sep 11, 2020
I will say to the game's credit it is getting a lot of substantial updates. Getting less buggy too in my experience (not tried 0.3.10 though) but still a bit too many. I'll probably wait until there's a bit more story content rather than just expanded systems to try it again though.

ColdLyssa

Dec 12, 2018
It's nice to see the update pace, and I really like the idea here, but the purposeful obfuscation of the html so people can't easily cheat or use console commands to try things out, save time, or fix bugs to keep playing, plus the lack of a history/back button, kills interest in it for me. Don't get me wrong, the dev has every right to do this, but that doesn't make it any less unfortunate or irritating, in my opinion.

KORJ666

Dec 30, 2017
ColdLyssa
Don't worry, it's all useless.
The first time I played the online version in Google Chrome, I simply hacked the stats during character creation via F12

Trying to protect a solo game from cheaters, especially a text game, is pointless and time-consuming insanity.
There are too many vulnerabilities in such games to bother with this.

PS Shouldn't this game contain a corruption tag?

Last edited:
Reactions: KekKoo

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
ColdLyssa
Don't worry, it's all useless.
The first time I played the online version in Google Chrome, I simply hacked the stats during character creation via F12

Trying to protect a solo game from cheaters, especially a text game, is pointless and time-consuming insanity.
There are too many vulnerabilities in such games to bother with this.

PS Shouldn't this game contain a corruption tag?
The city is sure corrupted, but you're always enough free to do your choices..
Is just about fetish stuffs, that could be considered in some manner corruption i guess..

KORJ666

Dec 30, 2017
The city is sure corrupted, but you're always enough free to do your choices..
Is just about fetish stuffs, that could be considered in some manner corruption i guess..
Then the developer should add this tag to the list. Since this could increase the audience and make it easier to find a game on the forum for those who are interested in games with a similar feature.

harveylovestocruise

Nov 18, 2021
If I am in exclusive relationship, and I have sex in some remote location with another person. I still get hit by "I know you're been unfaithful to me. We are breaking up" lines from the bf. It needs some concept of privacy and lying/betrayal . This is a bit of immersion breaking.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
If I am in exclusive relationship, and I have sex in some remote location with another person. I still get hit by "I know you're been unfaithful to me. We are breaking up" lines from the bf. It needs some concept of privacy and lying/betrayal . This is a bit of immersion breaking.
Is really hard keep something secret in this city!
Rax still working on relationship.. is a constant work in progress, but i agree.. there should be a way to cheat without getting caught!

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Can we get our own home? If yes, how?
There're different apartment for rent:

4 East Passage - Apt 2 at 10 e-coin per week.
4 East Passage - Apt 5 at 30 e-coin per week (2 bedrooms)
4 East Passage - Apt 7 at 10 silver per week (shared flat).
8 South Street at 15 silver per week.

South Street 7 after completing Ina's rescue.
(If you sell her to the brothel instead of bring her back home would close the option to move there for free i think, never tried to grow the relationship with her partner to see if allowed yet to move there with her instead..)
I think there's also the option to use the barracks with the Thulle Deviants, but would need to join them.

There's also a room in Thulle if you join them or a simple bed in the communal area, but any lewd act inside Thulle would lower your status with them..
(Rax will improve the older factions once ended with the Administration)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes