dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Whenever you will play the game you will get an idea..
Most of the younger NPCs coming from a dedicated structure.. just the older ones born naturally..
You mean like clones? I haven't gotten that for yet, or haven't encountered that lore yet.

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Where the heck do I go for the blank ID? All I got it look for some software developer, but I've talked to every NPC everywhere and no one seems to match that description.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Where the heck do I go for the blank ID? All I got it look for some software developer, but I've talked to every NPC everywhere and no one seems to match that description.
You can buy one in the Slums (Trinkets Shop), ot steal it at night at the Advertising..
Once you got it you need enough trust with one of Software developers..

You can easily meet some out of the Bar/Nightclub

Radiance7

Sep 16, 2024
The game is intriguing. I found some scenes to be quite intense and steamy, and I personally love those themes. I hope it continues to expand with more content. Best of luck with it!

Mar 18, 2019
In case you guys want to mess around with things a bit, here's a slightly deobfuscated 0.4.1.
A lot of variables are still obfuscated but at least this is somewhat readable.

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Once you got it you need enough trust with one of Software developers..

You can easily meet some out of the Bar/Nightclub
Did that. Nothing happened. So can you please be more specific? Who specifically do I talk to, what specifically do I need to do in what order to get the damned blank ID turned into a real one?

I'm about to just use cheats to get the bloody ID at this point, since no one can answer a simple question clearly.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Did that. Nothing happened. So can you please be more specific? Who specifically do I talk to, what specifically do I need to do in what order to get the damned blank ID turned into a real one?

I'm about to just use cheats to get the bloody ID at this point, since no one can answer a simple question clearly.
Any of them?
Ask to crush at their house, use their computer then turn your ID..
There's a written by the Developer, they got a Discord..
In your previous post you said you were enable to meet a software developer and i explained where you can meet some of them, not that you needed all the steps to get your personal ID..

Exploring is usually part of a game, there're many ID that you get and use meanwhile you exploring..
You can also get one before to start the game using the right start..

Last edited:

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
The game is intriguing. I found some scenes to be quite intense and steamy, and I personally love those themes. I hope it continues to expand with more content. Best of luck with it!
Rax considering this one a piracy forum.. (wondering why!)
Sadly not coming that often as at start..
The clearly showing where he wanna bring the game..

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Any of them?
Ask to crush at their house, use their computer then turn your ID..
There's a written by the Developer, they got a Discord..
In your previous post you said you were enable to meet a software developer and i explained where you can meet some of them, not that you needed all the steps to get your personal ID..
I've seduced every synapse related employee in the game. Slept with them, maxed out their trust, went home with them, stayed overnight. I have searched every one of their apartments, found nothing. I have asked them every question I can both in and out of their apartments, still have found nothing. There is not even a mention of a computer, or getting an ID, or anything new for that matter in any of these scenes whatsoever.

I've even broken into the synapse buildings at night and still found no option.

If it was so easy to find this bloody thing I wouldn't be asking about it. So, for the love of god, can you please just answer the damn question? What is the name of the person I'm looking for, and what specifically do I need to do, where do I need to go, in what order, to get the damned ID?

Last edited:

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Ask about himsel/herself
Ask to crush at their place (also seducing should work)
Use his/her computer (Living room)
Turn your ID

Should work with any of them..

Last edited:
Reactions: winter01

almostideal

May 12, 2020
You can sure.. but if you work for Olena in the Manor will always acts as those events are coded..
Okay, I don't know if it's a bug or an oversight, but I noticed you can increase player dominance while working as a maid using "Ask something of her... Ask to strip naked." It's linked to coercion not dominance so with a high level of trust it has a 99% success rate. Not immediately useful but a good way of raising trust and dom before quitting the job.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Okay, I don't know if it's a bug or an oversight, but I noticed you can increase player dominance while working as a maid using "Ask something of her... Ask to strip naked." It's linked to coercion not dominance so with a high level of trust it has a 99% success rate. Not immediately useful but a good way of raising trust and dom before quitting the job.
That working with almost every NPC..
Is one of the way to gain dominance over them..
(stripping them or making them kneel will also raise their lust, so the aggressive ones could attempt to grab you)

Last edited:

almostideal

May 12, 2020
That working with almost every NPC..
Is one of the way to gain dominance over them..
(stripping them or making them kneel will also raise their lust, so the aggressive ones could attempt to grab you)
Oh I get that, It just makes it easier to dom Olen(a) as a maid. Admittedly, you have to use a strip/flirt/savescum combo, but you can theoretically do it.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Oh I get that, It just makes it easier to dom Olen(a) as a maid. Admittedly, you have to use a strip/flirt/savescum combo, but you can theoretically do it.
There're faster ways ;)
You can gain 100% dominance/trust just petting the head..
Boring sure, but effective..

winter01

Nov 15, 2022

If it was so easy to find this bloody thing I wouldn't be asking about it. So, for the love of god, can you please just answer the damn question? What is the name of the person I'm looking for, and what specifically do I need to do, where do I need to go, in what order, to get the damned ID?
I'm also very troubled by this task. After all, even the author didn't clearly explain this task (in the task prompt) and doesn't know exactly which "Synapse workers" to look for. However, it's important to note that this game is an exploration game similar to DandyMe at #634, so it's focused on exploration. Therefore, I took the dumbest approach: going to the police station to confess and get locked up, waiting until someone notices and releases me. Naturally, they will then give you a new ID.

Moving on to the next section, I must first say that this is an HTML game, so you can actually find the settings within the code. On "Discord," the first keyword is that the other person's profession is "Software Developer." The second keyword is to purchase a "Blank ID." Finally, the process requires that you obtain their consent to go to their home and use their computer to create the "Blank ID." Therefore, you must be invited by the other party and/or communicate effectively to gain access, allowing you to exchange it for an "ID card." You need to look into the required skills in detail.

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes