• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Debtors [Build 4.0] [Leo Nois]

1. 2.00 star(s)

krantos

Version 4.0 is simply inexcusably buggy.

Its a fun premise, but is simply not executed in a competent way to any degree.

Updates seem to make it less stable rather than more. I'd love the play a game like this, but at present it simply non-functional and what's there can be a little silly.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Huerna

I follow this game since it's initial release and that is because I loved the art and the undertones of breeding. I don't necessarily hate/love a furry game but breeding and management? My bread and butter.

So when I get the update 3, I kinda let down. It have some improvements in UI and art but story have some changes while not anything new added to the game expect for bugs. God so many bugs...

Let's talk about bugs. First of all, vitamin system (which there is no explaination or anything) does not work properly. In my male character playthrough I was thinking it was not implanted until I see that it was working when I was nailing the Blair/Twin Sister. Other characters? Not a single one of them give you vitamins. It's broken.

You can not improve your relations with your spouse. There is a option but it's also broken in both male/female characters.

In the version 3.5 there was a mention of fighting Vito with and dealing with him via joining the brotherhood and fight for dominance. I was a little bit of hype about this because I don't like NTR or Omega playthrough but that was scraped. Instead you became a bitch for them and end of story.

You can not breed your wife not anyone else with male character.

There is no ending and there is no special interaction when you pay your dept.

Boxing minigame is a bitch and not a random one. It is decided when you click on the bet. There is no way to train your stats anymore. In old versions you can train your strenghts and that is hinted as a way to deal with your dept situation but that is also gone.

Becareful when you skip on the game because you will see some old scenes or just go directly main menu. This is a consistent bug for like Update 3. It is never fixed.

Male mechanic of Alpha/Omega does not add anything to game and there is nothing you can do with these.

This game has arts. Thats it. No gameplay, tons of bugs and no consistency. I like to have a way with male character that does not became gay in order to pay it's dept and have something to look forward to. But I don't have any hope for this project or the dev.

TLDR: Good art but that's it. Becareful about the bugs.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Ashbringer17

I don't know why I gave this game another go.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    What they added are a few scenes for street work(+new ui for it), a threesome and the arena with 4 scenes in total, +3 side endings with let's say 1 scene each.
    The problem is that the code is fucked up, holding skip in the main hub sends you to the main menu/replays a scene you saw, talking with your sister as the female is buggy as hell and either gives you a blank text or replays a scene, etcetera etcetera.
    They added a few lines when talking with your spouse but nothing about them caring about what you do/what's going to happen, idk what's up with that and the placeholder scene between them.
    For the MC there is an omega/alpha meter that doesn't have anything more to it atm.
    2 Stars for the art, maybe I should give 1 more for the setting, but there's really nothing to see as a game here.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

k2ren

build 4.0

ok seriously after so many patches, just the first minute i encountered a bug (they talk about Paul saving Claire from earlier versions, even tho this version the text is completely different and the villain called Paul by name to have sex with him)

and multiple "placeholder" texts, even short ones which should be like 1minute to make, this game is not worth more than 1/5. how can a dev be so lazy to give such a low quality out of his hands is beyond me.

and i want to emphasize i am talking about the FIRST MINUTE of the game is full of "placeholder" and bugs. i guess he remade the game multiple times so it's kinda understandable... but not really, because he could correct those mistakes very fast yet he didnt after so many patches.

the rest of the game has bugs/placeholders etc while claiming that the game is already finished and just needs some extra content :D he is a joker.

i should give 1/5 but animations are high quality, it has bisex stuff but those are simplistic too. (nearly same scenes for both m/f MC.)

i dont think this game will ever be good with the pace it's going and i certainly cant recommend this to anyone while it's so unpolished so imo the 2/5 is perfectly justified.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Thot Patrol

In it's current developmental state, not so much to it, but still decently good. It is a W.I.P.
    I like this game and hope for more to come. It seems it still needs alot of work. You can head into different paths and endings. As well as play as either the male/husband or female/wife, which both have their own scenes. Does have NTR (cuckolding) if that's your thing, but you can avoid it if you wish. Something worth checking out. Keep in mind it is not complete
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Aykonn

Wow, I gotta say, this game is a total visual treat! I mean, seriously, the characters are just chef's kiss stunning! From the get-go, I was hooked by their jaw-dropping looks and captivating charm.

Each character is like a work of art! The level of detail they put into their design is mind-blowing. I found myself getting lost in their expressive faces and the little details in their outfits. It's like they jumped right out of a high-end fashion magazine!

And talk about diversity! They've got such a cool mix of characters with their own unique style and personalities. There's someone for everyone to connect with. Whether you're into the mysterious and brooding type or the bubbly and outgoing, they've got it all covered.

The world they've built is just as incredible. I couldn't help but feel totally immersed in it, like I was right there with those gorgeous characters. The backgrounds are so lush and vibrant, it's like a living, breathing painting.

Honestly, this game has it all - looks, charm, and a world that sucks you right in. If you're a sucker for eye candy and characters you'll want to be best friends with (or maybe more, no judgment!), this game is an absolute must-play. I can't recommend it enough!

So go ahead and dive in, and get ready to fall head over heels for these beautifully designed characters. I promise you won't regret it!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

freddycrougar10

Still a long way to go, but absolutely love the art and where the story could go. Some minor tweaks for phone usage that I would like to see that would imitate other games. Curious on what the Office will look like when finished. Also excited for what to do with the bastard children.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

ChillOwl

Really promising game, so far! I like the art style, animation, and the story! The premise is cool and I like all of the different choices you can make in the game (even though is it a demo, it's still nice!). I can't wait to see more future updates.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Rudick

Great art and a good start to the game. Fully animated and with characters that actually look good. There are some bugs and the game remains unfinished, however. I will likely up rating when game is complete.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Anon21

It's a [Demo], not really much gameplay and very short. The concept is good, the scenes (what few they are) are good. Graphics good. Although there is hetero and homosexual content it leans towards the latter. I don't really want to see that guy's dick randomly hanging out at the gym unless I choose the sexy times option, but it is what it is. Although it says both 'Male Protagonist' and 'Female Protagonist' I didn't see the latter in my short play time.

Hoping to see an [Incest] tag there in future updates, at present they shower together which is a start. :p
  11. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

my rating for this Game is:

Pros:
    - different Game
    - Complete new Game Play
    - Nice Renders (Different Style)
    - Nice Characters
    - Hot Action

Cons:
    - Short (Demo)

Conclusion:
    Not really into Furry Games but must say I liked what I have seen so far, although not much happend in this demo.
    You have Ntr , gay, blackmail & interesting characters in this short demo, which was damn interesting for me because of a different game altogether.
    hope of seeing more from this Dev for Sure.