Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
NMxWda.png

Overview:
Debtors is a twisted, dark story of a couple that is in debt trouble with a criminal organization called Hyena Brotherhood. As they struggle to pay the money the HB is exploiting their situation.

In the meantime, they receive a strange invitation from a mysterious cult of pleasure and desire...​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-11
Release Date: 2024-01-04
Developer: Leo Nois -
Censored: No
Version: Build 4.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

4lbGMY.png 5mDvNf.png CllQfe.png D70gHI.png ENkbY7.png GGDA4e.png HFcIi9.png HwkVLH.png Mzc4jN.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Another project from this author, which will be abandoned in a couple of months. How many of them were there already? Over 50?
I really don't get what you are talking about, I didn't find any other projects from this guy at all. Was he an artist for some other developer?

Last edited by a moderator:

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017

Last edited:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Usually I'd be most miffed by the fact that this is an obvious NTR game without a NTR tag....

But this one has me most miffed because Hyenas are a matriarchal society in nature and the antagonist group in this game is the "Hyena Brotherhood." Fuckin half-assed furry content - show a little effort :BootyTime:

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
I really don't get what you are talking about, I didn't find any other projects from this guy at all. Was he an artist for some other developer?

I wonder who "starts shit" when the mods come to clean these conversations.
He's been doing a bunch of projects for years after which he deletes them, some of which can be found on his FA profile. (Mostly only pictures are left as this asshole likes to clean up his shit).

Dziobak112

Aug 10, 2020
As soon as I tried to open the game, Avast warned me that it's infected by Malware. I downloaded it from Mega. Anyone else has similar problem?

Reactions: Tatsubluewild

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
The art is pretty hot... the tags though. I didn't realize ntr/furry had a niche.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes