cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Is Ntr avoidable or forced?

Thank you for your time
From what I quickly played but honestly it's more like a few min of content at most.
Cuckold seems to be avoidable. Then again didn't seem like there was anything else there the MC and FMC don't seem to have any scenes of doing it.
I don't know why this has the NTR tag but ok didn't feel like NTR to me at all.

Pregnancy chance seems to be broken the first time it was a positive then always negative no matter if it said 100% or 50%.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
From what I quickly played but honestly it's more like a few min of content at most.
Cuckold seems to be avoidable. Then again didn't seem like there was anything else there the MC and FMC don't seem to have any scenes of doing it.
I don't know why this has the NTR tag but ok didn't feel like NTR to me at all.

Pregnancy chance seems to be broken the first time it was a positive then always negative no matter if it said 100% or 50%.
The pics in op show the FMC being used sexually (oral and what looked like anal or vaginal) by the gang member even shows a positive pregnancy test so they must've gotten her preg considering she has a boyfriend that's being forced into it so definitely NTR

I don't think the game is for me I don't enjoy spending my actual time playing and trying to make the right dialog options just so someone else has sex with my LI I like being rewarded for my time playing a game certainly don't want to play mass effect so at the end someone else comes in gets the girl and the credit for saving the world there has to be a reason to play a reward and having my LI get preg by someone else not my kinda reward
I mean no disrespect to those who enjoy that content just my personal opinion
So if NTR is the only content for the game avoidable or not there's nothing there for me to play

I thank you for your time enjoy the game good luck to the dev but I think I'll look for something else to play :)

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
The pics in op show the FMC being used sexually (oral and what looked like anal or vaginal) by the gang member even shows a positive pregnancy test so they must've gotten her preg considering she has a boyfriend that's being forced into it so definitely NTR
To be exact it’s the boyfriend doing the BJ and FMC doing the vaginal sex.
That one may have been blackmail while the scene in Gym seemed consensual so at this point the concept of the game is confusing as if it doesn’t know what it is.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
How fucking hard is it to just go "I don't like this tag lets not go into threads with this tag cause I don't like it"?

Do people have a pathological need to make everyone aware that they dislike a thing other people like?
Sorry but there is no tag for avoidable ntr so I asked if it was.
Other than that I was responding to the other person that responded to my question if he would have said yes or no I would have moved on.
So explaining my position to someone I was having a conversation with was appropriate

Thank you for the time you spent giving your opinion when they come out with a tag that says avoidable or forced then I won't have to ask the question and be able to play or move on
Enjoy your evening :)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Usually I'd be most miffed by the fact that this is an obvious NTR game without a NTR tag....

But this one has me most miffed because Hyenas are a matriarchal society in nature and the antagonist group in this game is the "Hyena Brotherhood." Fuckin half-assed furry content - show a little effort :BootyTime:
Now that you mention it yeah, you're right they are, should have made them futa's then it might have worked I agree.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
How fucking hard is it to just go "I don't like this tag lets not go into threads with this tag cause I don't like it"?

Do people have a pathological need to make everyone aware that they dislike a thing other people like?
Frustrating isn't it? They can battle and fight against NTR but they cannot battle their greatest foe: Themselves and the behaviors they are locked into, like the concept of the philosophical zombie, they see something they do not like and it's:

if dislike_This:
try: (MUST_ARGUE.exe)
except: (Facepalm.exe)
*Beep Boop*

Even if you show them, they will still argue and facepalm, they cannot help it, they cannot defeat that rage, that feeling in them that afflicts their ego and must respond with their fight mechanism. Do not get frustrated with them, they cannot help their hormonal and neurological programming.

Downloading the game now....

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020

Frustrating isn't it? They can battle and fight against NTR but they cannot battle their greatest foe: Themselves and the behaviors they are locked into, like the concept of the philosophical zombie, they see something they do not like and it's:

if dislike_This:
try: (MUST_ARGUE.exe)
except: (Facepalm.exe)
*Beep Boop*

Even if you show them, they will still argue and facepalm, they cannot help it, they cannot defeat that rage, that feeling in them that afflicts their ego and must respond with their fight mechanism. Do not get frustrated with them, they cannot help their hormonal and neurological programming.

Downloading the game now....
A few hours earlier, the tag missed, people complained and someone reported it obviously to the mods, so the tag gets added. There's your explanation, why, again, so many people complained about it.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
But this one has me most miffed because Hyenas are a matriarchal society in nature and the antagonist group in this game is the "Hyena Brotherhood." Fuckin half-assed furry content - show a little effort :BootyTime:
Spotted hyenas are. The others just run the usual "wolfpack" nuclear-family group but nobody ever remembers those guys exist anyway. (Much as nobody, even furry authors, seems to remember hyenas are feliformians and duly have the distinctive penile spines of the suborder - even on the famous female spotted hyena pseudopenis.)

Mar 12, 2018
I like the idea of the game, but I'm not into NTR which is the main draw. It'd be a lot better if you could play as one of the protags, instead of kind of playing both, for those of us not into NTR or specific genders. Food for thought.
Do you realize that you can just associate yourself with whichever character you want? Turn on your imagination, bro.
On another hand, it doesn't work that well with the gay aspect of the game. You're gay, whether you identify yourself as the active or the passive...

Reactions: Yolomeus

NotWarlock

Sep 24, 2017
A few hours earlier, the tag missed, people complained and someone reported it obviously to the mods, so the tag gets added. There's your explanation, why, again, so many people complained about it.
So report it as a missing tag man, doesn't change that every fucking time there is an NTR game the first page or two is going to get flooded with god damn nagging about NTR. Report that it is missing the tag and move on man.

I am not out on every scat based game to complain about i hate it I just move on if I notice that this is the content it have.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
It does make sense when you think about it.

Hyena dude here got tired of all the hyena girls making him their bitch, so he copes by fucking dogs instead :KEK:

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes