VN Ren'Py Decadant Stay [v0.00] [Serenity Project]

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
d_stay.png

Overview:
It's rare to be given the chance to change your life with everything you need for it,
rarer still for that change to be exactly what you need and desire.
This is your getaway, your test to see if you can live the life you yearned for.
Although, the challenge itself isn't really hard...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-18
Release Date: 2023-05-22
Developer: Serenity Project - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.00 Preview
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

+vIfRt.png 01jqax.png K2iIhC.png OVszZ4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Someone needs to teach devs how versioning works.

DecadantStay-0.00
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Drakhor

Jun 29, 2022
I was going to ask what "decadant" was supposed to mean, but then I saw the banner and tags. I guess you can't really expect much from such a dev, like basic ortography.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
There's a bit too many issues with the drawing, But that can always get improved quickly.
Wish the dev good luck

Edit: This feels like a scam.
Apparently the dev put this V0.00 Prototype behind a $2.50 paywall. And their patreon price is $10/month.
I've no idea what the dev is cooking, but the below-average arts and writing, slow development + a paywalled demo.
This ain't painting an appealing picture here.

The dev claimed 10 months ago,
Please expect 1 update only each 3 months or so!
But never released anything beyond this v0.00 demo

Last edited:

LE10201971

Dec 16, 2023
I'm new to the "adult game scene," tbh... but.. in my limited experience is it not normal for "preview" games/EA games etc., usually free? I mean, $2.50 isn't a lot.. but... ???

May 6, 2019
I'm new to the "adult game scene," tbh... but.. in my limited experience is it not normal for "preview" games/EA games etc., usually free? I mean, $2.50 isn't a lot.. but... ???
Not alot of people reply, which kind of sucks. Did you find your answer? Usually you can pay (if you want to) but Ive been going to kemono.party or telegram or f95zone to find "adult games"

But sometimes if you cant wait and maybe its a deal maybe its not. but I usually share mine because I hate the cost and prefer to share it so others can possibly share another game they bought that had to pay a certain amount. But Normally its up to you what you do its not a big deal.

Reactions: LE10201971

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Lol, didn't realise this until you brought it up. The audacity of these devs!
NO it's not Normal to sell a "Demo" for any amount of money, especially a prototype from an unknown indie dev.
Not even for a "complete" game should they sell its 'demo'.
Tho it's the dev's freedom to charge whatever they want, the market will decide if it's viable.
Why do you think there's rarely anyone interested in this game? ;)
After another look, this feels like a scam. Their patreon price is $10/month.
They said "Please expect 1 update only each 3 months or so!"
But never released anything beyond this v0.00 demo, and it's already 10 months past.

Not alot of people reply, which kind of sucks. Did you find your answer? Usually you can pay (if you want to) but Ive been going to kemono.party or telegram or f95zone to find "adult games"

But sometimes if you cant wait and maybe its a deal maybe its not. but I usually share mine because I hate the cost and prefer to share it so others can possibly share another game they bought that had to pay a certain amount. But Normally its up to you what you do its not a big deal.
He was talking about something different. The dev only released a prototype demo, but put it behind a paywall.

Last edited: