VN Ren'Py Abandoned Decisions [V0.1.2] [Edinson Ackerman]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
portada.png

Overview:
You play as Anya and make decisions that will affect her story in significant ways. Will you stay on the right path or will you stray and fall prey to the temptations that come your way? They will be able to experience the heights of love or the depths of lust, friendship or betrayal, morality or immorality, success or failure... Whatever you choose, it will lead to interesting, exciting and very different results.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-20
Release Date: 2022-10-20
Developer: Edinson Ackerman - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - -

Others: Android*

*Unoffcial ports/versions are not from the dev. use it at your own risk

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0001.png

Last edited by a moderator:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Dumb question here, how do you select English in order to play this in, well, the English language? Thanks..

Reactions: Dave3518

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Decisions 0.1 Remastered
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Sep 8, 2017
What does it mean? Are you planning to change the MC later or make it multi protagonist? If yes, please clarify that as well cause no offense, I'd rather avoid playing it thn to get another MC especially Male MC forced in the story out of nowhere.
I think he is going to make 3 story lines, but you can choose the character you want to play. If you choose to play as Anya you will play only as Anya.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Just a few things I noticed early on.

1: Keitlyn is not a he but is sometimes referred to as such.
2: although minor, I didn't know a ren'py game could be made with right click not bringing up the save menu. I thought that was standard.

Last edited:

EdinsonAckerman

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2022
What does it mean? Are you planning to change the MC later or make it multi protagonist? If yes, please clarify that as well cause no offense, I'd rather avoid playing it thn to get another MC especially Male MC forced in the story out of nowhere.
multi protagonist