VN Ren'Py Abandoned Decisions [V0.1.2] [Edinson Ackerman]

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
eva kiss is gonna kick up one hell of a fuss when her programmer looks at your code lol

Seriously tho, best hold off releases until you have a reasonable amount of playtime. And you really need a native english speaker to go through your text and UI

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Tbh if this turns into a game like GGGB, this looks good. Since ORS is mostly dead anyway (months without an update) there's a good scope here

cyberprophet

Apr 19, 2019
Tbh if this turns into a game like GGGB, this looks good. Since ORS is mostly dead anyway (months without an update) there's a good scope here
Are you new here? Months without an update is completely normal XD
ORS will come out soon enough

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Super short, machine translated (from a language, apparently, that doesn't have gender distinctions because everything is "he"), and very awkward-sounding as a result. Probably not worth anyone;s time at the moment, though it has potential if it gets some polish and gains an actual story rather than a bunch of disconnected interpersonal encounters.

Reactions: FookU2

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Android Port:

Decisions [V0.1.2] [Edinson Ackerman]

Android : ,

ON START ALLOW STORAGE

In My Android Ports,When you uninstall game, your saves will not lost.when you install new version it will automatic load in new version.

Save Location : Mexxy0011/mexxy.decisions

I added some extra features in Android Ports, which list below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Here is my discord server :
Here is 0011 discord server :

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How come that pose for the dude is so common in trace art? The pose for Jack from GGGB.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think he is going to make 3 story lines, but you can choose the character you want to play. If you choose to play as Anya you will play only as Anya.
This is an extraordinarily bad idea, unless he is going to complete the first character, then start on the second, etc.

One of the primary problems with ORS is the shifting back and forth between the characters, because, like any multiple-POV (ain't no such thing is "multiple protagonist) story, it divorced the reader/player from the initial identification with the character. ORS would be much better if you could simply decide which character was the protagonist, and play only that character throughout the story. That's the way Dream Town does it. Just as bad, controlling both POV characters in a relationship eliminates the dramatic tension of not knowing if your character's partner feels the same way about the relationship as the character, because you decide how each feels about it and there is no mystery.

Multiple-POV stories work when there is limited interaction between the characters (the second half of LotR, ASoIaF), but they are never preferable to protagonist-based stories IMO.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Super short, machine translated (from a language, apparently, that doesn't have gender distinctions because everything is "he"), and very awkward-sounding as a result. Probably not worth anyone;s time at the moment, though it has potential if it gets some polish and gains an actual story rather than a bunch of disconnected interpersonal encounters.
Good to know I should ignore this .. at least for now.