4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Beckz

May 11, 2020
This game is too good to be played on bad MTL.

The game has a same graphic like Dieselmine's "Summer Countryside". Which is awesome.

Wait another few months and the eng version should be released. Probably by Professional or Kagura. Because this game is really good and enjoyable.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirtydan69

LunarTewi

Mar 18, 2022
This game is too good to be played on bad MTL.

The game has a same graphic like Dieselmine's "Summer Countryside". Which is awesome.

Wait another few months and the eng version should be released. Probably by Professional or Kagura. Because this game is really good and enjoyable.
I was also thinking of that too when playing the game lmao. Not only do the graphics match, but the mechanics are actually similar. Really like this game and hopefully Kagura will release an eng ver. if they ever take a hold of this game

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
There is something in this game that makes me think of the classic 'Another World'. The original Another World, nothing connected with isekai

Dowa12

Jul 30, 2020
Already posted it in the translation thread but in case someone here wants it, here's v.1.02 raw

Jun 18, 2017
Why is the Mercenary Adventure there below the preview pics? Is it related somehow? Or is just a recommendation from the uploader?

len00

Mar 12, 2020
Looks really good dunno if I should play cause it will probably get updated release being a few days ago.

JansenX

Apr 26, 2017
Can't get the game to work. Tried everything from using Ntleas, to changing my region etc.
Game just ctds after it loads for a few seconds after starting a new game, then I hear something like bubbles and boom ctd.

Any solution for this?

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
Nice game, (y)

Then, he said, "Just stay with me a little longer. You may find this proposal interesting..."

(see the spoiler right beneath...) :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
THX for the share...

Man I really wish that wholesome ugly bastard was an actual hentai game tag, like you keep expecting the whole game for the fat bastard to fuck your girl only for the guy to be a good person all along

Archer90

Aug 8, 2017
Man I really wish that wholesome ugly bastard was an actual hentai game tag, like you keep expecting the whole game for the fat bastard to fuck your girl only for the guy to be a good person all along
Not really the whole game but I think stabby mike was pretty close to that in Once in a Lifetime. He ended up being my favorite character.

Reactions: Ordinal Chaos
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes