4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
The supervisor is the girl with her eyes covered in the massage parlor, she has one scene if you find a special mud in one of the dungeons that cost 100 000 to pay for

FlameDevil

Mar 18, 2018
Aaand, i also have a question) Someone open last two scenes for kunoichi which are in the statistics?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. Judging by the fact that not all characters have scenes, and most of them have few, the game was clearly released in a hurry. What a pity.

Umbro

Nov 17, 2017
Just to let you know. After main story there's droid on top of your house, next to where witch lives. It gives you access to gallery room and unlocking CGs. So if you have issues with unlocking certains side quest rewards, you'll find them there.

FlameDevil

Mar 18, 2018
Just to let you know. After main story there's droid on top of your house, next to where witch lives. It gives you access to gallery room and unlocking CGs. So if you have issues with unlocking certains side quest rewards, you'll find them there.
Yep. Unfortunately, i can't find this scenes in CG and dot galleries. So, i assume that this scenes wasn't added to the game. Another proof of an early release.

Wispy13

Oct 8, 2022
I feel retarded for asking but where do I go in this part? I can't jump and reach the ledge on the left. Mayor doesn't help because the translation cuts off %50 of her dialogue. 1707887805459.png

Last edited:

emopro

Oct 22, 2017
how do you even save? dont tell me its gate locked by story progression.
'Save' interaction doesnt show up when I approach benches
1707905590482.png

Jiirou

Jun 10, 2018
just a question

how do you open the door that appeared at residential center?
witch girl got sick and I can't teleport in dungeons, though I could just manually search them one by one but it takes a while

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
just a question

how do you open the door that appeared at residential center?
witch girl got sick and I can't teleport in dungeons, though I could just manually search them one by one but it takes a while
after she got sick, she supposedly unlock a door next to her house, not the big door you already unlock but the next to it, you will need to clear that area and only then you can open the final area at the central

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jiirou

blarfdu

Aug 28, 2017
The game got a small update, where you can rematch a certain enemy. Also, I enjoyed it way more than I thought I would

Apr 2, 2018
Well, this pretty cool game. Cute waifu, secrets on locations. With mtl easy understand, but this cool game deserve good translation.
And this really completed? Something girl don't have sprite, but this character inside heart menu. And pity that we can't have sex with Molly sis.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes