VN Ren'Py Completed Deep Impact Special Edition [Ep. 1-2] [VCProductions]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Since this is a short game I will wait till it is completed before I will give it a try.

I hope the main game is getting what attention it needs to be completed and not losing out because of the side projects.
The episodes will end the main game, there are too many things I don't like anymore about the main game and people gave a lot of criticism and told me whats wrong about it. After the episodes are done we will work on a new game with less characters, to focus more on the story instead of making a big town themed game with tons of characters that have no real personality because they only get updates every 2-3 versions, we want to up the quality of the renders and focus on making a better story for the new game since that was a big weakness of DI. These episodes are basically just a little special because we had a founder tier on patreon for a short time and these episodes are basically small wish scenes our founders had.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
View attachment 229681

Overview:
After you receive a call from your school doctor she introduces you to a new type of drug that she developed, it apparently triggers certain instincts in a woman that gives them the need to reproduce and getting breed by whoever is close to them during the effect of the drug. The MC (you) now has a lot of power in his hands and can't wait to try it out on the next best girl he can think of.
This is a separate game, meaning you don't need to have you're save from the main game to play it.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-21
Release Date: 2019-01-21
Developer: VCProductions -
Censored: no
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Main Game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android:
- -

Patches:

View attachment 206777 View attachment 206778 View attachment 206779 View attachment 206780
Very nice, really a great job !
A big TY

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
The episodes will end the main game, there are too many things I don't like anymore about the main game and people gave a lot of criticism and told me whats wrong about it. After the episodes are done we will work on a new game with less characters, to focus more on the story instead of making a big town themed game with tons of characters that have no real personality because they only get updates every 2-3 versions, we want to up the quality of the renders and focus on making a better story for the new game since that was a big weakness of DI. These episodes are basically just a little special because we had a founder tier on patreon for a short time and these episodes are basically small wish scenes our founders had.

Aw, that's a shame that you're ending this game- there were many unresolved issues (and so many ladies unplugged). Lol Hopefully, you still keep Sophia, Britney, and Jody for the new game. There was so much more that could've been done with them (literally).

I wouldn't say the story/premise was weak- it just needed to be tightened up a bit before introducing new characters and locations. The strip club reveal could have been held off for later updates and more focus should have been directed at the house and the interactions with those characters. Instead of a "typing of the dead"-type mini-game, maybe it could have just been controlled by the arrows or some other mechanic. There was a lot of potential/promise with this game- and for your first outing, it was really good.

If you plan on taking what you've learned from this game and placing the same type of renewed energy into the new one (that this one started out with)- I expect it's going to be a really, really good game.

Best of luck and looking forward to your next foray into this arena. :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
This one should have a different save folder so that it's not using the same folder as the main game otherwise saves are going to get fucked up and mixed up.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
The regular game doesn't have enough material as it is why not focus on the main story first? It's hard to get hyped about specials when the main story isn't compelling enough?

Alibabas

Oct 8, 2018
first realistic asian depiction that I have encountered one this site (judging by the intro pics on the first pag), as an asian I approve.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Thanks for the newest version of the specials.
And to all the people, who don't know about the why the are made. The main game will end early and the specials will end the story.
The specials where a reward for the "founder" pledges, that were made some time ago. And I am quite happy about my pet-play scene :)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I hate lexi to be honest haha I only have issues with her model I don't think that looks good either I really gotta improve with the next game :D
Well I like her, so that's the most important thing right now, but I am sure you will improve a lot for the next game, just bring a hot redhead into the game :D

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote