Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
I really don't care if someone ports it to apk as long as no one complains to me about the bugs the apk might have, so feel free to do it. If anyone is interested next week im gonna start working on 0.3 again, had a bit of trouble lately but with my new hardware everything is gonna go way smoother and new updates won't take 2-3 months anymore.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I like the game's concept, I like the characters, and thank goodness the second chapter had much cleaner pictures, because was afraid I wouldn't be able to see any details. :D And good to see VC is getting a new PC, so the issue of grainy pictures will be non existent. :)

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
I like the game's concept, I like the characters, and thank goodness the second chapter had much cleaner pictures, because was afraid I wouldn't be able to see any details. :D And good to see VC is getting a new PC, so the issue of grainy pictures will be non existent. :)
We will replace some of the really bad pictures from 0.1, and in 0.3 the issue will be gone. Only good quality from now on :FeelsGoodMan:

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
This game seems really ambitious and has my 4 faves (mom/son, pregnancy, internal view, pubic hair).

I'm trying to sign up as a patron since one of my former subs cancelled his game, but patreon hates processing all of my cards :/

Debit, credit, paypal, doesn't matter. They really need to fix their shit. Keep up the good work!

Michael be

Oct 2, 2018
Hi dear Dev,

PLEASE...for GOD SAKE....write the f..... new console code for strength and stealth down...i dont like to be hitted at the very begining of a game!!!

Michael be

Oct 2, 2018
Not sure what you are trying to say but no.

i have just one simple question...what ist max.possible at the moment? i am at 2/10 at mom, 1/10 at lexi...and that´s all...if you tell me that this is max for now, i´m ok with it...but i´ve the feeling to miss something...

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
i have just one simple question...what ist max.possible at the moment? i am at 2/10 at mom, 1/10 at lexi...and that´s all...if you tell me that this is max for now, i´m ok with it...but i´ve the feeling to miss something...
There is a guide on the first page, I know its a bit confusing at the moment but in the next version we will add a task system that tells you what to do next.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Next version will at least have 2 sexy animations, thats what im currently working on.
Looking forward to it, and to the next update altogether, been hoping for a new update for quite a while, but I of course understand that with old hardware progress was slow, so I'm in no way complaining, so please just keep doing what you do, I like this game :)

Deleted member 662393

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Looking forward to it, and to the next update altogether, been hoping for a new update for quite a while, but I of course understand that with old hardware progress was slow, so I'm in no way complaining, so please just keep doing what you do, I like this game :)
Yeah now I have the hardware but still lack the time lmao, but I have hope that this will change soon and of course I also hope everyone will enjoy the next version once its done.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Good game so far, and lovly chars. I mean quality could be better but it is a good start.

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes