Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Now that is sorted, the exception at beginning, is the I-Patch in need of an update or is it good to go?

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Besides all the bugginess, wanna know the worst part? There's nothing new. It's just a streamlined visual novel now, you barely have to do anything.

Reactions: joe316

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Is it me or does it end abruptly without making a single decision?
It happens when the Patreon money stops coming in and the developer needs another cash cow. This should have been marked Abandoned not Completed.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OK so all the patches here get the game running smoothly and with the incest patch also. Thank s a lot!

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Right now, I'm uploading a fixed and tested build for Linux and Windows. It will be about 45 minutes or so before it's done and mirrored. Muttdoggy will log in and post it when it's done.
I used the fixes from here posted by Korben Dallas. Found another error in the 1rstinterrogation and fixed that.
About the patch, I noticed something. The switch for incest content is no longer used. It would have to be a line by line edit or a patch that replaces those lines. And there's just a few lines so either way would work.
EDITED.. there is NO NEED for a money cheat. You apparently have all the funds you need. Played ALL the routes to the end without a bug or crash in the build I'm uploading. The dialogue is sometimes a little off with "mom" and "Sarah" and there's lines referring to the mc being a roommate (for patreon purposes).

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Right now, I'm uploading a fixed and tested build for Linux and Windows. It will be about 45 minutes or so before it's done and mirrored. Muttdoggy will log in and post it when it's done.
I used the fixes from here posted by Korben Dallas. Found another error in the 1rstinterrogation and fixed that.
About the patch, I noticed something. The switch for incest content is no longer used. It would have to be a line by line edit or a patch that replaces those lines. And there's just a few lines so either way would work.
EDITED.. there is NO NEED for a money cheat. You apparently have all the funds you need. Played ALL the routes to the end without a bug or crash in the build I'm uploading. The dialogue is sometimes a little off with "mom" and "Sarah" and there's lines referring to the mc being a roommate (for patreon purposes).
Thank you for the updated information. :):coffee:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Ok i installed both incest and money cheat and the game is running in circles. I thank also people being on the task of fixing stuff but i didn't read all of the thread yet. Did i do something wrong or is this the fix you guys working on?

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
That is the fix Korben Dallas and other members addressed.
= Don't need money cheat.
= Incest patch is literally useless.
= Some grind is cut from the game. It's a pure Visual novel where your choices either get you killed or you make it to the end. And at the end, the choices get added up and you get 2-3 different endings based on those choices.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
That is the fix Korben Dallas and other members addressed.
= Don't need money cheat.
= Incest patch is literally useless.
= Some grind is cut from the game. It's a pure Visual novel where your choices either get you killed or you make it to the end. And at the end, the choices get added up and you get 2-3 different endings based on those choices.
Thanks for explaining i wait for your upload then cause i didnt get it to work with a clean install either xD

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
Well this is dissapointing. Game won't run pass the intro then i get a "unexpected script error" screen and selecting "ignore" or "rollback" just brings me back to the beginning where they ask for my name.
And i tried with and without patch....

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
There are fixes on the previous page.

Read some of the comments above. :coffee:

2.20 star(s) 19 Votes