HTML Deep in Hollywood Inc. [v0.20] [Ulysses Games]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Ulysses Games

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2023
Thank goodness. I was really enjoying the game and started to get bummed out by lack of contact with the creator. Glad to hear you haven't abandoned the project. Quick question, any chance you could hold us over with a quick patch to v14 to get past that annoying inability to change in the police station locker room the second playthrough?
Hi! I don't know if I undestand what you are refering to.. let me try: there is a weird thing happening with the variables on a restart in this version, that they don't get reset (which generates weird behaviour). The next update should fix that, which also means that you won't keep the values obtained of exhibitionism, etc.. in a previous playthrough. That said, you are giving me the idea of, after the game is completed, allow players that have finished it to play in a god-like mode with new content. But step by step.

Reactions: galasis11

galasis11

Dec 1, 2020
Hi! I don't know if I undestand what you are refering to.. let me try: there is a weird thing happening with the variables on a restart in this version, that they don't get reset (which generates weird behaviour). The next update should fix that, which also means that you won't keep the values obtained of exhibitionism, etc.. in a previous playthrough. That said, you are giving me the idea of, after the game is completed, allow players that have finished it to play in a god-like mode with new content. But step by step.
I had thought that the game had a replay mode. You would keep all your stats and start the game over (like a New Game+). It appears that I was incorrect and that what I thought was a feature, was a wacky kind of bug. I'm just happy to see the game being worked on and expanded. Thanks for responding.

Nov 5, 2020
So when does the next update drop?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
First thought upon seeing the title:

"Oh, an AVN about a girl named Hollywood? How unusual!"

alisida

May 12, 2018
Please elaborate.. because dropping statements without any substance, does make them look dulls.
Where should I even start... 1.6GB yet hardly any content. I can live with the story , although we have seen similar quite a few times. I don't even remember when was the last update , which for HTML game dev is actually sad. Can really use a walkthrough , because if you don't pick the exact correct choices -you can't see anything. That brings you to a stupid repetitive cycle in order to discover the content , which is really poor at this stage anyway. Soooo.... When I say sad , most likely I am just saying - not my cuppa tea , unless gets improved dramatically.

Dayterra

Feb 20, 2018
Where should I even start... 1.6GB yet hardly any content. I can live with the story , although we have seen similar quite a few times. I don't even remember when was the last update , which for HTML game dev is actually sad. Can really use a walkthrough , because if you don't pick the exact correct choices -you can't see anything. That brings you to a stupid repetitive cycle in order to discover the content , which is really poor at this stage anyway. Soooo.... When I say sad , most likely I am just saying - not my cuppa tea , unless gets improved dramatically.
game was updated literally today, bro.

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
This is what I have found so far:-

Graduation – either 1 point masochism or exhibition
Arrest the woman/confiscate – 1point exhibition
Continue patrol (flash up) - 1 point exhibition
Arguing neighbours/watch all– 2 points depravity
Endless walking – 1 exhibition
Store flashing/slut - 1 depravity/1 exhibition
Police chief – about my tits – 1 depravity
Bouncer – f/dolls, yes – 1 depravity
Bouncer – either 1 submission (recommended) or exhibition
Max, uniform ‘not at all sir’ - 1 sub
Max flash show tits (need the sub point) - 1-point exhibition
Clothes shop – all glass pressing = 1 exhibition
Fashion show (need the booze) - 5 exhibition
Bar – pee in the loo/remove bra – 1 depravity+1 exhibition
Bar, drunk, after buying whiskey/bra removal – 1 exhibition (wait after 2nd drink)
Bar chess, anal experiment – 1 depravity
Longfingers – dance, to top off – 1 exhibition+ 1 depravity+3submission
Bar outside - don’t move/let them/don’t move – 1 sub 1 depravity
Club bar, lui drink – 1 sub+ 1 depravity (note she pops up randomly both nights when working at the bar, but doesn't hang around long)
Club bar, ‘lads’ - 1 depravity
Home – sleep play – 1 depravity
Home ‘dream ‘ failed the extended
Follow lui – 1 depravity, 1 exhibition
Church – 1 depravity, 1 exhibition
Mannequin, wiggle! – 2 exhibition
Photo – failed
Home TV – failed 2nd level
[Bra back off now]
Failed at both checks at the bar (moody and lads)
dream - failed extended

YOU can boost depravity through spamming 'catch it' events in the mall shops, not sure if you can spam with the mary statue. I dislike rng based primary stat boost.....

If we are supposed to be able to unlock every event as played through, the I have missed something that boosts exhibition and or depravity - unless I didn't spam enough....?

I do like the premise, I also prefer 'slow burners' to insta bimbo's, so this game 'fits' for me, looking forward to more and also the answer to above failed events.

Last edited:

FromLv

May 8, 2019
I really liked the game. Idk why ppl here are so negative. The game is good, has Female Agent vibes, great potential going forward. A tiny pet peeve of mine is that stat requirements are obscure, like i feel some content is unavailable no matter what you do, probably those choices shouldn't be in the game right now unless there is a way to get the right stats for them. Overall good job, looking forward to next updates.

Nov 5, 2020
How are you supposed to get the sex scenes with Mr. D? I could only get to Blowjob... Does anyone know a legitimate way (meaning no save file editor or any other "cheat") on how to get the scene?

ddfd

Jun 24, 2018
How are you supposed to get the sex scenes with Mr. D? I could only get to Blowjob... Does anyone know a legitimate way (meaning no save file editor or any other "cheat") on how to get the scene?
There is no legit way. You have to edit variables to boost the number of times that you've had sex with him to 5.

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
There is no legit way. You have to edit variables to boost the number of times that you've had sex with him to 5.
Really dumb idea to include content that rely on certain stats which are impossible to achieve by the time you reach them. IIRC this was the case for an earlier version I made a cheat version for. Haven't checked the new version.

Edıt:

This version is no different either:

Exhibition is being compared to 50 ( Max I was able to achieve 18 )
Depravity is being compared to 40 ( Max I was able to achieve 15 )

And there are indeed some content you are missing by not meeting the unachievable requirements (the full photoshoot, a couple of scenes in the club etc.). You can see them by setting all the stats to 100 at the start, or you can use this: View attachment Deep in Hollywood Inc. v0.16.html.7z . As far as I'm aware that doesn't affect anything negatively, you'll be given a few extra choices that weren't available when playing normally.

Also, if the MC decides to be a prude the game bugs out when watching TV.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes