HTML Deep in Hollywood Inc. [v0.20] [Ulysses Games]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I really love this game, I just wish you didn't have to find every alt path to get every point to unlock the options, and even more,, I really wish it wasn't like 2 months in between for like one additional day.
And I wish I had a billion dollars. Remember that this is a one-man operation done with no monetization, so just be happy with what you get and restrict your wishes to the wish that Ulysses Games continues to make the game.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
disadvantage of the version: the content is limited to events, and it is impossible to fully disclose all events

Ulysses Games

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2023
I really love this game, I just wish you didn't have to find every alt path to get every point to unlock the options, and even more,, I really wish it wasn't like 2 months in between for like one additional day.
There are some crucial events that alter a lot of choices (what you say to Max about the uniform, for example) and changes the content. Plus some events happen at ramdom...

The idea is to construct a game where choices matter, as I grew a bit tired of games that are actually visual stories that pretend to give some choices to the player, without going crazy with the possible branching of choices and combination of choices.

Thanks for playing and I hope that you enjoy future updates!

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes