HTML Deep in Hollywood Inc. [v0.20] [Ulysses Games]

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Matwyn

Feb 25, 2019
THIS ISN'T ABOUT THE GAME BUT WITH MY FILE, HOW TO FIX (TO LAZY TO UNCAP)
What do you need to be fixed?
Open the html file to run the game and you are good as long as the image folder and the html file are in the same folder.

Or do the different dates confuse you?

EDIT: Looking at your posting history lead me to the impression that you might not know that you must open the html file with the browser of your choice Edge/Chrome/Opera/Firefox and so on. So do that.

Reactions: zecel

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DeepInHollywoodInc-0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

zecel

Jul 1, 2023
What do you need to be fixed?
Open the html file to run the game and you are good as long as the image folder and the html file are in the same folder.

Or do the different dates confuse you?

EDIT: Looking at your posting history lead me to the impression that you might not know that you must open the html file with the browser of your choice Edge/Chrome/Opera/Firefox and so on. So do that.
BRUH I TRIED THAT WITH MULTIPLE GAMES AND I KEPT GETTING ERROR MESSAGE, NOW IT WANT TO WORK. THANKS FOR THE HELP KIND STRANGER.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The premise is nice and so are the scenes and the corruption progression, but I hated how high the requirements for some scenes were, I was on the depraved/exhibitionist path and I still was forced to modify my saves twice in order to gain access to certain choices, which is totally insane seeing how I added about 10 points to the parameters each time I did that..And the first modification was still not enough.

A good thing I noticed about this game: Beautiful natural bodies.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Long Fingers likes you more.
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected token 'else'<<set $longfingers_rel +=1>

'[[Hey!!! I am not a slut!|nightclub_longfingers_visit_1_no_hideout3]]'<<else>>

lordspyder

Mar 7, 2018
I really love this game, I just wish you didn't have to find every alt path to get every point to unlock the options, and even more,, I really wish it wasn't like 2 months in between for like one additional day.

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes