ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
For the love of fucking god can the goddamn Renpy Script reload buttons be disabled?

I'm familiar with the keybinds for lock picking in ALL of Bethesda's games, by default it's D, and I keep reloading and subsequently breaking the renpy scripts which leads to severe save corruption. All because I keep forgetting I'm playing a Renpy Game and not picking a lock in a Fallout gam.

TLDR; Pressing D accidentally breaks the game and corrupts saves. It's a Reflexive impulse due to playing actual Fallout games and their keybinds for lock picking.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
For the love of fucking god can the goddamn Renpy Script reload buttons be disabled?

I'm familiar with the keybinds for lock picking in ALL of Bethesda's games, by default it's D, and I keep reloading and subsequently breaking the renpy scripts which leads to severe save corruption. All because I keep forgetting I'm playing a Renpy Game and not picking a lock in a Fallout gam.

TLDR; Pressing D accidentally breaks the game and corrupts saves. It's a Reflexive impulse due to playing actual Fallout games and their keybinds for lock picking.
I wouldn't worry about it, savegames are fucked with or without that. I had a clean start from the prev version, met a bunch of bugs already, now my save also has a bunch, like not having pictures on the worldmap lol.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So pretty much in short, everythings bugged all to hell still. Grand.

Still, artstyle is grand. Though the whole 'shack up with raider and maybe knock them up' minigame needs a fucking guide or explaination, or a simplier method. Trying to find Thor is damn near impossible, pretty much went on a exp grind spree, investing in Int and yielded nothing.

Still this game has promise and my attention, though is seriously needs a focused bugfix update ahead of itself.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Can't find Thor or the radio tower.....argh
You need first find event on the map with Nikky, after this search oher events with raiders, and through events you will find Thor and punish raders.
there are two kind of events, when you travel battle events(random), and second kind is activated when you double clicl on location and enter it.

After you find Thor you will find Tower.

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2020

Second that, its same for me. Pressed D out of habit and everything goes bam... not much content right now so u may start new but in future wen there will be more it will be super annoing.

almoot2222

Feb 9, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 284, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\desk\new\DEEP_VAULT_69-0.3.3_a2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\desk\new\DEEP_VAULT_69-0.3.3_a2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 673, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\desk\new\DEEP_VAULT_69-0.3.3_a2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\desk\new\DEEP_VAULT_69-0.3.3_a2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 284, in script
python:
File "D:\desk\new\DEEP_VAULT_69-0.3.3_a2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.4.24010101+nightly

Sun Jul 14 23:53:09 2024
can any one help

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes