Collection Flash Video DeepStrokeDump collection [2022-04-09] [DeepStroke]

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
can you reup?
Yeah I'm doing some things with my Mega accounts at the moment, it's currently reuploading, should be finished in an hour or 2, will update the link tomorrow as I'm going to sleep in a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: rf96

LSK_PM

Nov 16, 2018
Pretty good animation overall but my 2 complaints are:
1) Male voices are distracting and
2) He should have put the tentacle scene way later into the video. It was much more extreme than the scenes that came after it so he should have kept the momentum and left the most extreme parts for last.
He is a great animator anyway, I just hope he never run out of money and desire for animations

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
can you reup?
Link updated on old post, and posted here.

Correction: I'm not done, need to reupload again because I'm compressing the files to hopefully not have that account maxed out.
Same link though, so it should be available within a couple hours.

Forgot to edit this: I finished Monday.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Link updated on old post, and posted here.

Correction: I'm not done, need to reupload again because I'm compressing the files to hopefully not have that account maxed out.
Same link though, so it should be available within a couple hours.
what do you mean "compressing"? Are these the original files?

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
what do you mean "compressing"? Are these the original files?
I checked the mega myself. There's only 3 vids in that mega archive that aren't in the OP already, and they were lower file sizes than the originals. So they were definitely compressed somehow. I gathered the 3 missing vids in original quality + Gentlemen's Club 2 (they were all posted in this thread already). I'm not sure what else is missing, but these 4 vids definitely aren't in the OP yet.

edit: now that I'm looking I doubt a lot of these files even in the OP are "original". Usually I can check the media creation date to see if a file is original or not, and many of these files are missing them :unsure: hell most are missing entire metadata which is pretty rare, usually a sign of some tampering with the file. shit, I might have to sub to him at some point to actually see if these are original files. that gangpaid yordle animation is 60 fps too, which is probably an interpolation somebody did, and not the original

edit edit: I'll sub at some point early next month and get original files for this artist. I like his stuff enough to do it.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I checked the mega myself. There's only 3 vids in that mega archive that aren't in the OP already, and they were lower file sizes than the originals. So they were definitely compressed somehow. I gathered the 3 missing vids in original quality + Gentlemen's Club 2 (they were all posted in this thread already). I'm not sure what else is missing, but these 4 vids definitely aren't in the OP yet.

edit: now that I'm looking I doubt a lot of these files even in the OP are "original". Usually I can check the media creation date to see if a file is original or not, and many of these files are missing them :unsure: hell most are missing entire metadata which is pretty rare, usually a sign of some tampering with the file. shit, I might have to sub to him at some point to actually see if these are original files. that gangpaid yordle animation is 60 fps too, which is probably an interpolation somebody did, and not the original

edit edit: I'll sub at some point early next month and get original files for this artist. I like his stuff enough to do it.
it was 2 years ago, i don't remember

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020

I got anything missing from here on e621, which only does .webm files, so I used a converter (In my case VLC), to make them .mp4.
Pretty sure I also used a different bitrate than the originals likely had, but since they were being converted from .webm, I have no idea what they should have been at.

Reactions: Chibi777

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
UPDATE

Warning: Big Ass Filesize. Use pixeldrain for individual downloads. This contains a lot of original files missing from the OP + a few extra vids I found in higher quality than the OP (still not original), separated into 2 different folders.

Gwen.gif SofiAndBeleth.gif TeasingtheDoctor.gif Raven.gif

(I love cumflation :devilish:)