5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
Could you please let me know how much Toph work is going on?

I'm just wondering if it's almost complete.

Or can someone please upload some Toph works on kemono?
Relax. We're all hard as a granite monolith waiting for it. Drink some tea and go play Elden Ring or something, that's what I'm doing.

Reactions: julyjuly123

Tomatoes14

Oct 6, 2020
Doubt it'll be next month. He showed a new scene with a beast which is still only linework. So he's gonna need to animate that whole scene out then colour and shade, render everything out up to now and then it still needs voice work. I'd be surprised if we see it this year honestly. The May X Hypno video will probably be out first

dovnskdnknf21

Jul 8, 2024
다음 달에는 안 될 것 같아요. 그는 아직 선화만 있는 짐승이 나오는 새로운 장면을 보여줬어요. 그래서 그 장면 전체를 애니메이션으로 만들고, 색칠하고 음영을 입히고, 지금까지의 모든 것을 렌더링해야 하고, 그 다음에는 음성 작업이 필요할 거예요. 솔직히 올해는 볼 수 있을지 의심스럽네요. May X Hypno 영상이 아마 먼저 나올 거예요.
[/인용하다]
Doubt it'll be next month. He showed a new scene with a beast which is still only linework. So he's gonna need to animate that whole scene out then colour and shade, render everything out up to now and then it still needs voice work. I'd be surprised if we see it this year honestly. The May X Hypno video will probably be out first
I think I've seen that beast scene since April, are you still working on the line painting?

How far is the color work now?

Lonic51

May 21, 2021
So i know the toph scenes are posted, but for the hell of it can someone make a mega link or something like that with all the shots we have at the moment and in the future in one easy spot instead of having to search for them individiually

Reactions: Demon1dixie

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
does anyone have a 1080 ver of Pokesauna 1? the ones in the links arent working and the one in the first page of the thread doesnt seem to be in 1080p

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote