VN Ren'Py Completed Deers and Deckards [v2.93] [KulPlant]

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
V1.41 is already made public. That's awfully fast, less than a week?
Hs he already released V1.5 for Patreon?

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020
version 1.51 it's on kemono.party just go there

Last edited:

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Ok, I'm going to ask as I'm ignorant and google hasn't helped much.

What is a "deckard"? Honestly, my brain keeps going to Blade Runner and I know that is going to be way off base.

akaSYL

Oct 3, 2019
Ok, I'm going to ask as I'm ignorant and google hasn't helped much.

What is a "deckard"? Honestly, my brain keeps going to Blade Runner and I know that is going to be way off base.
it's either we are both stupid or, my observation that says it's the dragon's surname

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
it's either we are both stupid or, my observation that says it's the dragon's surname
*shrugs* no clue. I have no desire to play it. Saw the tag of furry, saw "Deers" in the title, so figured "Deckard" was something also vs a name.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Whenever i see cat character in this game
#i don't have play yet

He reminded me little kitten in nekojishi, i mean his cute seduce look and face... Damn.
He is side character right??? Or will i get experience game over exclusive scene ending flash old memory in my eye that get soul eaten and die by car lol

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Whenever i see cat character in this game
#i don't have play yet

He reminded me little kitten in nekojishi, i mean his cute seduce look and face... Damn.
He is side character right??? Or will i get experience game over exclusive scene ending flash old memory in my eye that get soul eaten and die by car lol
Don't worry he is safe. He probably gonna be side couple with horse

gh215

Aug 29, 2019
Aww he now using discord so it's will be harder to get leaked

Pay $ 5 -> Get an invitation to the discord -> download the file -> upload it to mega, as an option -> drop the link here.

Something like that. I don't know, maybe someone will drop here after an indefinite amount of time.

Do anyone have money for that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Oomfao

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Pay $ 5 -> Get an invitation to the discord -> download the file -> upload it to mega, as an option -> drop the link here.

Something like that. I don't know, maybe someone will drop here after an indefinite amount of time.

Do anyone have money for that?
Stop spam begging, it's annoying. It will happen when it happens.

It's pointless to play the "I'm poor" card and ask others to pay for you. Again, it's annoying.