VN Ren'Py Completed Deers and Deckards [v2.93] [KulPlant]

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Ok both of you relax, just left the message in case if anyone that comes to the forum had it and wanted to share ok? no need to start begging, and no need to start a fight
No.
Asking for a Share / leak is fine (still annoying, but fine)
Begging SPAM is not fine. WTF even is "+1" suppose to do???
Demanding others to pay for you is also not fine.
So many places are dead because it littered with pointless "+1" /and Begging spam, while no mods take control of the pollution. It drives people off.

We all want the new hotness for free. But if you want to be a pirate, be patient.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DeersAndDeckards-1.81
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kurama80

kemial.exe

Aug 20, 2020
Yall the person who put the links on the first page put a virus on the download link, its called Trojan:Win32/AgentTesla!ml it steals your data and info, my window security picked up on it the moment it downloaded

• Wow
Reactions: Vayu Purana

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020
Yall the person who put the links on the first page put a virus on the download link, its called Trojan:Win32/AgentTesla!ml it steals your data and info, my window security picked up on it the moment it downloaded
Recently Windows have so many false positive on renpy vn game i found 4 game straight from developers flag as malicious by Windows, so yeah i can't say it's really malicious or not, just upload it to virustotal.com if you want to be safe.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Recently Windows have so many false positive on renpy vn game i found 4 game straight from developers flag as malicious by Windows, so yeah i can't say it's really malicious or not, just upload it to virustotal.com if you want to be safe.
It's actually quite confusing.
I saw many Dev's took down their renpy games then re-upload, but My Windows 10 / Chrome / Anti-virus never pick up anything from their initial upload.

Nov 8, 2021
v1.9
Pc

mac

Android

Hurry up to load before it's deleted.
Of course they got deactivated ASAP. Don't tell me you leaked the original download links? Why not upload it yourself?