Awwjammit

Apr 23, 2019
Interesting that he's going from version 0.04 to 0.06. Maybe this is two updates in one? Or has the numbering always advanced this way?

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Interesting that he's going from version 0.04 to 0.06. Maybe this is two updates in one? Or has the numbering always advanced this way?
No clue as to explain the numbering.. the post does state that it's half of a update though (approx. 100 renders) since he wants to release something before end of April..

Reactions: Awwjammit

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

There will be two smaller updates (each about 100 renders) to finish Vanessa's and Lydia's paths out shortly!

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Nice! (y)Thanks Dev, I have been looking for ward to this:)

EDIT: Well that was not what I expected... dissapointing really, not much at all. This 'update' added a bit flesh to the bones of the story but thats it. Oh well, maybe next time.

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I hope that it is as exiting as it looks and with plenty of milky British tea. :LOL: :coffee:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hmm version 5 already ,, how come i'm just seeing this game .. its awesome by the way

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I will not be continuing this due to the increasing scope of the game, cell phone add ones and general depth and time it takes to do the guide. I have left the word file on my patreon, I ask that you please refer all questions to whoever takes it over it someone does.

Edit: Updated to v0.9.1 (This is mostly just quality of life updates, there is one additional choice, the dev has added a laptop and cell phone to the game so far this does not affect any points or variables.)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
sooooooo :unsure:... Pretty irrelevant but let me analyze something, Steph reaction to you finding out that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was really disproportional because:

1. She's clearly not proud of it, which is clear by the things she said before and after you broke up with her (if you choose to).
2. But she proudly display pictures of her in her "job" around the bedroom.
3. She also keeps her "uniform" supposedly years after "retiring".
4. If you choose that it does't matter (BTW in one of most lamest lines in history: "everyone has a past?" No shit! HAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO: 10 POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR for that one) she just forget about it and do a strip for you, like it was never a topic who a half second ago she was worried about, she change like a switch, just puff... don't worry, be happy ... in a millisecond... cool ability... really useful... maybe a little bit robotic, but still useful...

OBS: Probably no one will read or care for this, I don't think the community of this game had grown enough to talk about something that specific (and to be frank, useless), but her reaction was really strange almost out of place, it somehow bothered me.
OBS2: I don't think the game is bad or something like this, it was just a remark (and the manifestation of my boredom).
OBS3: Totally off topic, but about that particularly choice of words in the "everyone has a past" sentence : The MC as a "lawyer", should never those lines because murderers, rapists, etc. also had a past to and your job is to make sure they are judged exactly because of it. Of course being a stripper, or even a whore for that matter doesn't come even close to these crimes, but you always will be accounted by the decisions you make. If you make something you judge a mistake you will work to minimize the damage (or will at least blame yourself, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT STEPH DID! :cautious:), if you commit a crime you have pay for it (or at least will try to run away :p), even if you don't care, someone will, which won't make your life easier... Trust me... Your past will always haunt you (what a cliche :ROFLMAO:), it's part of you, liking or not... SHIT! I'm philosophizing again, SRY...
OBS4: I KNOW! I HAVE TO MUCH FREE TIME OK!

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Would have been nice if the Changelog in OP would have shown that there wasn't content for most of the game's paths. Got to the end and fuck all was done for the other two, and I didn't have Stephanie on my save.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Steph reaction to you finding out that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was really disproportional because:

1. She's clearly not proud of it, which is clear by the things she said before and after you broke up with her (if you choose to).
2. But she proudly display pictures of her in her "job" around the bedroom.
3. She also keeps her "uniform" supposedly years after "retiring".
4. If you choose that it does't matter (BTW in one of most lamest lines in history: "everyone has a past?" No shit! HAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO: 10 POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR for that one) she just forget about it and do a strip for you, like it was never a topic who a half second ago she was worried about, she change like a switch, just puff... don't worry, be happy ... in a millisecond... cool ability... really useful... maybe a little bit robotic, but still useful...
See, I interpreted it completely differently. I don't actually believe Steph is ashamed of her past. I think she's only sorry she did it because guys don't seem to stick around when they find out. If she's had a string of past flames turn out to be judgmental dickheads, it would be hard to have yet another guy she really likes reject her for her past. "I wish I'd never done it [so guys would stop leaving]!" is just as likely as "I wish I'd never done it! [I'm so ashamed!]"

I believe the above is also why there's a single picture in her room. It reminds her of a time when she had a lot of fun with Marissa. Just because she "had to pay for University" all herself and that "It was miles away too" doesn't mean she didn't have fun doing it. It just means that she's hopeful (maybe even relatively confident, though this might be a stretch) that it won't affect her career. I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say she takes men to her room as some kind of test or anything, but I don't actually believe she's embarrassed by her past.

Since I believe she enjoyed her time doing it (but doesn't do it anymore, given her career now), she keeps her outfit as a memento of her stripper days. I don't believe there was any "change like a switch", but rather, once you say it's no problem she's relieved and chooses to reward you for not being an asshole. She's already proven she's a bit of a tigress, mildly aggressive in pursuing you and very horny around you, so this side of her shouldn't be in the least bit surprising. This is also why I don't believe she's ashamed or embarrassed at all about her past.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes